ZOO! stuff

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Little Android Man, May 20, 2004.

1. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

im going to guess that the zoo! pads are cous copies, but has anyone heard anything about them? good/bad? i like that color, but that doesnt say anything about the pad.

and would a "baby pitbull" (i kinda like that) be a worth the money over a monty frame?

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

since i seriously doubt they could of gotten ahold of coos pads...they are just pads they made that have their color.

3. alexm

alexm Member

i own them and i think they are not very good. plaz are better in my opinion.

4. Elan

Elan steve french

hte python would probably be better than a monty, but almost anything is. it probably costs more than a koxx or echo though, so i have no idea why you want one?

5. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I think I heard somewhere that zoo pads are the same as koxx bloxx.

6. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

yeah the zoo pads are wanabe koxx bloxx.

7. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

Well monty has made one of the best feeling, winningest mods out there so I'd say its a good choice. That python is gonna have a pretty strange feel because of the geo. The echo mods have good geo and are strong and reasonably priced

8. DMArnt

DMArnt Guest

I ride an x-lite, but am thinking about switching over to the Echo team soonish. My x-lite is a bit bashed and i'm keen to try something a little longer.

I do like the look of the python though. :cool:

:werd:

9. kamil

kamil Guest

CubanB.. what makes you say that almost anything is better than a monty? this explanation i'd love to hear... and if you say they break or crack that is a crock of shit, b/c i ride a first generation monty xlite, bought it brand new and have been riding it since and nlo cracks.

10. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

montys suck BECAUSE they brake so easy.. i could snap a 2004 x-lite in a week.

11. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

montys are pretty breaky yes. also quite flexy. also quite pricey (over here anyway).
    they are average bikes IMHO.

there are two monty bikes i like, the mod x-alp and the mod x-lite. the alp for the price and the lite because the thing is pretty dialed... apart from the snappyness i guess.

that python is FUCKING long, is it not? i have a thing for the team frame.

12. Ken

Ken New Member

You still riding that blue XLite?

13. kamil

kamil Guest

ken; yes. in the market for a new frame though.

ed; get smooth.. or smoother.. or go on a diet.. i wouldn't be bragging about how easily i could break a frame, but that's just me.

and yeah i do ride hard, i'm not some 100lb beginner.

i guess my opinion of montys differes alot from everyone elses, cause i'm not some brute who could make a company go bankrupt in warrenties.

the only thing i agree with is the price, they are expensive and because of that i wouldn't want to ride another one, at least when the money is comming out of my pocket.

14. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

You dont count Kamil, I once saw you ride a trials bike made out of toothpicks and it didnt break. Youre too smooth.

15. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

echo pads = spanish flys

16. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

kamil is a sex kitten on a bike.

17. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

ahahahhahahahahaha. wow your quick.
    im 140 lbs and very smooth.
    its not that im "ruff" on my bikes/parts i just ride so much and try things the bike isint made for. i cracked my koxx form trying those "reverse" wedges. and two zoo frrames becasue they are zoo(but that was the old lynx) so just shut it.

18. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Duke it out in CO. :sonic:

19. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

i will. haha i dont want to sound mean sorry. ;)

20. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

I've seen monty xlites last 3 years under some pretty hard abuse from a rider whos 6'3. So if you can break it that fast then you need to learn to ride smoother.