Observed Trials banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey this is my zoo pitbull? Can anybody let me in on info about this, like price in USD and some specs? plz and year? thank you. i switched to this from BMX but idk so im looking for a 24" mostly and inspired build? can anyone give me some pointers thank you.

·
Ogre
126 Posts
thats only got a +10 bb, a short stem would make that a real street machine, unless it's a long frame in which case put the biggest mod stem you can find and ride it like watson....

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
I'll give you $50 yes $50 American dollars for the whole bike!

Tell you what, I'll even pay for shipping to 32548

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats only got a +10 bb, a short stem would make that a real street machine, unless it's a long frame in which case put the biggest mod stem you can find and ride it like watson....
what is a +10 bb? and how do i tell if its long or short? its about as long as my friend Dirt jumper

·
Registered
8 Posts
From the pictures you posted,I'm sure that it's short version!
The year of the frame it's '07.
Geometry:
wheelbase:1065 mm
Chainstay:375mm
Bottom bracket(BB)height:+10mm
Head tube angle:72
~2.1kg

Cheers!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From the pictures you posted,I'm sure that it's short version!
The year of the frame it's '07.
Geometry:
wheelbase:1065 mm
Chainstay:375mm
Bottom bracket(BB)height:+10mm
Head tube angle:72
~2.1kg

Cheers!
is that a good thing? srry im new to trials traded my BMX for this. what is the value of this

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh cause im 5' 11" lol. can i get a value anyone? i did trade for my black eye killroy and idk if was right

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Those are my old tires... and that's my old stem. The stem alone retails for around $100... The 2010 Kilroy retails for $350, so yeah, you got a pretty good deal.

·
Dungeonmaster's Guide
1,776 Posts
Thats definitely a nice bike to get into trials on!

I would remove a link from your chain and bring the rennen up a bit though, lessen the chance of banging it. And I'm happy who gave you that bike left some room on the steerer tube, it gives you an opportunity to play with the height of your bars.

Play around with that shit, experiment and figure out what you like.

Have fun!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats definitely a nice bike to get into trials on!

I would remove a link from your chain and bring the rennen up a bit though, lessen the chance of banging it. And I'm happy who gave you that bike left some room on the steerer tube, it gives you an opportunity to play with the height of your bars.

Play around with that shit, experiment and figure out what you like.

Have fun!
and yea i added a spacer and im going to get high rise bars

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
mtb can be a bit similar to bmx : but I had this feeling only one time : when looking at dylan korba in crux : his riding is awesome and crazy ! I didn't find much of dylan on you tube...
I like the speed of the move at 2min06sec:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts