Observed Trials banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
For those of you that aren't sick of this conversation, and are possibly still interested in this frame....I just built mine up.
For starters, I really feel sorry for Andrews roommate, my PitBull looks
NOTHING like the one pictured by Andrew, so either I got really lucky or Graham got very unlucky! We'll see.
The worst part is I was installing the last part, my left crank arm,which is used and has lots of bash marks, and sliced the crap out of my right "brake" finger, so I haven't ridden the bike yet as my finger keeps bleeding every time I pull on the brake lever......
But I'll let you all know how this thing rides in a few days...

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Andy- very interested in a more in-depth explanation of "doesn't feel good"... how so?

Feels heavy?, geometry is screwed?, flexy? Very curious to hear specifics since I know you've been on the longer frames for almost 2 years now. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
geometry. Also you definetely need a rear booster, the big gusset in the back doesn't do anything....stiffer than a regular frame, but nothing special.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry no pics yet, I am technologically handicapped.
"uownme" you live in Texas huh? if you wanna see and ride the bike it should be at Brookhaven college tomorrow at about 11 A.M.

·
get high and eat her
1,585 Posts
Have you been riding trials for a while? I used to ride trials alot about two years ago, and I am pretty sure I knew all the people in Texas riding then. Did you ride that long ago? My name is Aaron Fritsch and I used to ride a yellow xlite back then. I was the small skinny white kid from good ol' shitty Del Rio. I just want to see some pics because I also just got my pitbull in and am waiting on my parts to arrive to build it up. All texas riders should hook up for a ride sometime soon..
later

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Steve is as gay as Andy. Long live the Dingleberry!
i dissaggree...Andy is way more gay than me....i mean, I at least use lube, he likes it dry!

the GEO is almost IDENTICAL to the Koxx 1065...i bit more flexy though...

Overall review....NOT WORTH THE PRICE :down:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts