Observed Trials banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is an mk2 with some riding on it. It is perfect if you are just getting into trials. I will repaint it black soon so the paint will be new.

I am asking $200 obo.

Jeremiah

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am very interested as well. I Hope to build a bike before christmas! What exactly did you mean by "some" riding?

silus_2000 at yahoo.com

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It has been ridden quite a bit for the last 2 years. Plus the seat tube has been cut down so you cannot put a seat on it. I don't do any big drops, just lots of urban.

Jeremiah

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah it is still for sale. Are you in Seattle(duh)? That kind of sucks if you are because I was there last weekend. I flew up there but my friend drove. I could have put the frame in his car.

I will get a pic for you.

JHusk

·
Registered
375 Posts
danget, ya, how was the bike expo? i heard it sucked this year. i wish i would have gone just to see mike desalvo and his booth, well i think he had one. I know he was up here. anyways, i'll be waiting for those pics. what's the geometry? how does it ride? any damage to the frame?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am not sure on the geometry. The condition of the frame is good. I did mention in an earlier post that I have cut the seat tube just above the weld. So you are commited to no seat. I am going to buy a digi camera this weekend so I will get some pics in a few days.

I did not go to the bike expo. I was actually in Tacoma one day, Vancouver for three days, Tacoma for one more, and than Seattle the day I flew out. I wish I had brought my bike to Van though.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is aluminum. I will get some measurements this weekend. There are no dents or cracks. I will strip the paint off before I sell it so there will be no scratches.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am going to take some film pics and get them developed than scan them, than send them to you. So it will be soon. The frame is structural sound though. I will get measurements tonight. I haven't been home all weekend so I did not have a chance to look at it.

Jeremiah

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am having computer issue right now. My scanner is not working. I will try and find a friend who has a scanner and use theirs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.