YO TZIMON!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by killjoy, Sep 9, 2004.

1. killjoy

killjoy Guest

Hey Tzimon , I was wondering if you could get the tracking number for the package ya sent me or if you could let me know how to find the #.

THNX

2. Shipley

Shipley ..........

you still haven't gotten those hubs?!?! I'll find the receipt and see what I can find out from the post office. I wrote your address on them EXACTLY like you had it in your pm to me.
    Hopefully they're just taking a while.

I'll pm you when I get in touch with the post office.

3. oicdn

oicdn Guest

The mailing systems here are SUCKIN because of the hurricanes, and the ones coming. Massive backups is what the UPS lady that delivers to our shop tells us.... A couple of the LBS is missing 250 boxes of bikes.....

4. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx Guest

I don't want to donate to the Red Cross, I want to donate to the moving companies, so folks can get outta that disastrous place called Florida. Three hurricanesin just about one month? Geez...

5. killjoy

killjoy Guest

Thanks , hope to hear from ya soon.

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. killjoy

killjoy Guest

Tzimon ,anyword on the post office ???????????????????????????????????????

7. killjoy

killjoy Guest

Its all good, I finally got the hubs ,Thank you tzimon .

8. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Holy shit man.. sorry.. I completely forgot to check with the post office! I never saw your other posts to the board here either.. PM's are a much safer bet. Probably would have kept my slackass from forgetting to check on them for you. Sorry again man.

So glad to hear they finally made it though. Damn... that wasn't supposed to take that long. If I remember right it said it should take a little over a week... not surprising though I guess.

Let me know how the wheels turn out.. Thank again and sorry it took them so long.