Observed Trials banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's nothing big because the XTP been out so long but I think this might be one of the first few in the states. Check out the burly yokes. Flex what? Sorry kids, this one is going to a unnamed pro to test. Enjoy.

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
*cough* jeremy *cough*

It's got to be :p

On another note, that looks really sweet Graham. Mind if I come up and test her out? :rofl: I guess I'm just in a quirky mood for some reason.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
its lighter, but as it was in my hands I would doubt the claimed weight. Whole rear end is CNCed. I just want to see some cranks clear those yokes, they stuck out like over an inch on each site.

nice frame tho.

·
Aluminum is for recycling
1,533 Posts
As a completely separate part of the cycling industry ,perhaps we shouldnt release pics until stuff is available.The Zoo will have the Koxx beat by being faster with their 1-2 ninja punch!

·
Youth in Asia?
525 Posts
afrobot said:
As a completely separate part of the cycling industry ,perhaps we shouldnt release pics until stuff is available.The Zoo will have the Koxx beat by being faster with their 1-2 ninja punch!
speak english damnit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
that frame is so sick, i want one, but first, as andrew kinda said, i wanna see what cranks will fit that fucker first :werd:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts