Observed Trials banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
that's danny butler's sister? hmm... looks like maybe a show down between him and caisso for best eye candy siblings or something? :D

i cant wait to ride with those guys again... contant mind boggling. nice site design as well, i cant wait for more video and pictures of the coutsellier team!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Very cool site. I'm still not sure which I would choose though :dunno:

·
OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY
1,707 Posts
WhiteRavenKS said:
that's danny butler's sister? hmm... looks like maybe a show down between him and caisso for best eye candy siblings or something? :D
HAHAHAHAHAHA i remember that hot french girl that was w/him at vail she was soooooo hot!

·
Registered
50 Posts
crescentrider said:
WhiteRavenKS said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA i remember that hot french girl that was w/him at vail she was soooooo hot!
I second that robbie, i think all of us Jr's at vail remember her VERY WELL...so hot.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Are those the production stickers? :barf: :?

And for those thinking that girl is hot....you guys are seriously hard pressed for some pussy or something....the word "dump ass" comes to mind?

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
AndrewT said:
Are those the production stickers? :barf: :?

And for those thinking that girl is hot....you guys are seriously hard pressed for some pussy or something....the word "dump ass" comes to mind?
you think trials gets the poonanda? yeah right. if you squint real hard and take a step back from the screen anything will turn a trials rider on.

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
what kind of cranks do they have?? They don't look like the try all isis ones... have a look at the screensaver in the download section. There is a close up of the frame/cranks. And a pic of some really ugly shoes

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Flaming roadie queers worry about gay shit like tread direction. Chris- that isn't the coustellier's bike (at least in all the pics, id idnt dl the screen saver.)

·
Premium Member
1,845 Posts
Laine - stfu tanner: I'd say the bike, those pants make her look fat
Tanner: hahaahaahhah
Laine - stfu tanner: haha, juuust kidding, I'd totally do her

Haha, my ex is funny

1 - 18 of 18 Posts