·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
2,987 Posts
VERY sick vid Alex

Put together very well with some super impressive riding. Nice to see the aussie rap thrown in there too :).

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
The music is HILARIOUS!! Is that australian rap? Sounds like it should be on a little kids show or something. Good editing and hilarious falls too.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah yeah :rolleyes: its australian music of some description :werd:

thought i should show you guys what some of our music is like and i can tell you all like it deep down so if you wnat to download it, its:

Group: the herd
Track: states of transit

thanks for the comments, keep them coming

Alex

·
Rum Pig
4,881 Posts
hey shithead aussie hip-hop's where it's at :) !!

not suitable for little kids shows at all...

and rap is just a bunch of American fools who sing about their aggresive impulses towards other rappers and unfaithful women - also known as the Black street boys - no offence to white American rappers or normal black americans.

haven't seen it yet - but props from a bunch of yanks can't be bad :)

do I star in this one Alex?

- Joel

·
Rum Pig
4,881 Posts
OK so I don't star - makes it a good vid though ! very nice work - music fits in very well

- Joel

·
Premium Member
6,516 Posts
very cool video. you guys have been really stepping things up in terms of creativity and style since the first vid i saw from the canberra crew. keep up the good work!

·
Registered
354 Posts
im kinda slow on watching these vids but that was awesome, i love the editing and camera work, (im gonna have to "borrow" some of those ideas) the riding was good too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts