WTF????? 9/11 toys???

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by oicdn, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Ross

Ross New Member

omg, i cant believe someone would actually try to profit off of 9/11 by making a toy depicting it. Sick people.

2. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

Wow ,these will be very valuble collectables .I'll be going to ebay now.Bye!

3. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

These were imported by a company in Florida and supposedly distributed before they knew what they were (they were given the wrong product and shipped it without looking at it?). They have all been recalled. I'm sure some will be going on ebay and what not.

4. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Yeah, it's in the article....crazy, but still, even if it's the wrong product ordered, SOMEWHERE apparently, there is a demand...WTF?

5. afrobot

WTC! WTF! George Wtf!

6. oicdn

oicdn Guest

I wonder if they showed up in any Happy Meals...

7. afrobot

I for one would be happy .The food is shit but the toy would amuse me for hours.

Allah ees my coupylut! Powie!

8. KyleT

KyleT Guest

Could only happen in America........or so I've heard. If a company in Florida imported them, where are they from? Cuba? I bet Fidel's wet himself laughing at those toys. Aside fom that, its pretty lame.

9. giventofly

giventofly I like Hops

yeah....george w bush imported those toys personally, i'm sure

10. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

:rolleyes:

11. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

I just want 9/11 action figures so my oil company execs can give Bush head while Cheney strokes the Bin Laden familie's cocks off. Meanwhile innocent, under trained Americans get capped while the fully articulated Iraqi assault force squad busts in guns clappin' on christmas eve.

Yeah, I want all of em so I can have a giant war in my apartment, maybe they will eventually make a fox news broadcasting team toy to go along with it and we can report about our success over seas that would be totally gnar.

12. Elan

Elan steve french

that just reinforces my premonitions, florida sucks.

13. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

I want a MR-115. And a few frags. And maybe a flashbang.