WTB: complete/mostly complete trials setup

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by doctorT, Oct 1, 2004.

1. doctorT

doctorT Member

ive been riding an x-alp for the past 2 months because i didnt know if i was going to like trials. now im addicted and im looking for a better fix.

im kind of a short guy coming in at 5'7", so i'd like to find a long mod especially or something like a short pure. im looking for pure trials geometry and im not really into planet-x's lineup. i have no experience with hydro brakes and would prefer v's, but anything will do.

if anyone has any complete or mostly complete setups (in north america), let me know. im having a hard time making a decision on what i want. ive ridden my friend's es1 and if felt wierd and huge, but thats probably because i am an inexperienced rider who has been on only an x-alp. so advice from other short guys or anyone would be appreciated.

2. Elan

Elan steve french

ill sell you a 1065 koxx levelboss frame. almost exactly the same bike as a short pure.

3. aj2four0

aj2four0 New Member

do you want to add more parts? :-D he's going from mod to stock, he needs all the parts, and doesn't want to buy them ALL new. :hs:

4. doctorT

doctorT Member

...do i have to mention that i just sold my xc bike so now i have a fistfull of cash that is burning a hole in my pocket?

5. TTownJon

TTownJon New Member

I have a complete Echo Es4r that I am thinking about getting rid of. Its pretty well set up:

-Px kniffen light
    -fsa pig headset
    -avid 185 front
    -Maggies back with koxx bloxx (about 1/2 worn)
    -some sort of isis bb - think it is an FSA (has smaller diameter crank bolts)
    -fsa vdrive extreme cranks, 22t chuck ring, 22max truvative toothy bashgaurd
    -titec stem
    -old graffite colored tryall bars
    -black CK ISO disk hub laced to an echo rim (think dx32). this wheel is great. new about a month ago, built by the guys at excel sports.
    -*VERY* worn rear maxxis 2.5 st. it doesnt grip so great any more, but still wont let my unsmooth arse pinch or roll it. probably not worth the price of shipping.
    -some skinny ass xc rim laced to a real front disk hub. works well enough.
    -lopes bling dual tire in front

the main caveet - broke the derailler hanger and no one has them anymore. Ive been single speeding it, but was planning on having a steel one machined up for me. you could do it or I could - I still have the original (broken) hanger. also, frame has ursual scratches and a couple of small dents in the down tube.

not sure how much of it I actually want to sell. gimme an offer, or send questions to [email protected]

Jonathan

6. wannabetrials

wannabetrials Guest

i got a brisa b20 mod id loike to sell

7. Elan

Elan steve french

8. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

you bastards just wasted 72881k of my life.

- Joel