World championship video

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by niouf, Sep 22, 2004.

1. niouf

niouf Guest

The video of the World championship that took place in Les Gets is available on www.nopogo.org.

It is 13mins long (128 mo) and it requires xvid codec

Watch the video

2. niouf

niouf Guest

Sorry there is a little problem, it will be available in 1 or 2 hours

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Looking forward to it!

4. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

i was so excited i almost peed my pants... then it quit half way through the first shot of coust.

Im looking forward to the rest of it!

5. jobottDMB

jobottDMB New Member

Im streaming it right now in little bits and pieces so far the riding is crazy and there isn't a lot of editing (just the way i like it:) )more to come when I see the full thing

I got to see half of the video before this computer realized that it doesn't have the xvideo codec. Amazing riding im speachless. Who was the guy that did the hook to rear on the huge rock everyone was hooking to both wheels. He was riding s brown/tan stock bike (only saw the move once) I think it was about a quarter of the way through. It wont let me watch it again and I need permission to let me dl the codec so ill proly have to wait till my computer gets back to watch it again.:wtc:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2004
  6. JK

JK New Member

Wow, thanks Niouf.

7. niouf

niouf Guest

Now it is ok! you can download it!

8. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Well fuck, I cant watch it because I have to be logged in as an administrator at my work to DL the DivX codec :( I will see it one day, my pants are undone in anticipation.

9. Ross

Ross New Member

OMG, that was pretty sweet. It looked awfully wet there. BTW, how tall is caisso, he looks tiny on that bike. Sweet video. Awesome job, niouf.

10. WhiteRavenKS

omg. i need a new chair- i just soiled this one. the "let gets" wooden section... the rediculous natty sections in qualifications....slap to hook that rock that is bigger than my effin house... the maxxis hot pants... skeeet skeet skeeet. the non-comp riding of them messing around!!!!WTF?

niouf, thank you for posting. im seriously giddy like a little girl right now because of this vid.

11. WhiteRavenKS

impreza- caisso is like 5'2" or 3"... he tiny.

edit- wtf, kenny's brakeless stuff at the end and holy god vincents sidehop, that was taller than me?! granted im a tiny azn but still... wtf?!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2004
  12. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

holy shit holy shit
    that was way the fuck out there. loved it loved it and did i say that i fucking loved it,

I wish that trials event in the US was that important as it is there. any more in the us (most) its like we are the freak show( for most that is true) but it would be nice to have all the sponsors as they have. Just a forward thought.. but any who, fucking loved it ! ! thank you

13. AndyT

AndyT New Member

this shoudl be good inspriation to go ride my new bicycle...dling

14. Shipley

Shipley ..........

15. Shipley

Shipley ..........

oh my..

thank you Niouf!

16. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

:bowdown:

CHRIST.
    that was unbelievable, 13 minutes of insane mind boggling footage. The riding stuff at the end was absolute madness. I have to go ride now.

SICK video niouf, big big thanks. :bigthumb:

17. B-boy

B-boy New Member

very cool, thanks very much! :bowdown: now i'm dying to go ride but its pouring rain :eek:

18. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

thanks for the video! Very impressive! Vincent's sidehop at the end was insane. Definately one of the hugest sidehops I've seen so far.

19. netto

netto New Member

same here
    hahahaha
    stupid rain

20. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

go out an ride some wooden stuff! Must be so much fun...The guys at the worlds did that too :eek3: