Women Drivers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RobbyBobby, Mar 16, 2017.

1. RobbyBobby

RobbyBobby Active Member

So it's been a while since I poked around on OTN.
    Main reason being I think ur all cunts but another being I was fuckin' smashed into on my motorbike by some idiot woman driver on a straight road in Aug.
    No idea wtf but she turned left randomly right into me so I plowed the front of her car n ripped the bike in half. Did some whirly birds n packed it hard. Fractured spine, broken ribs, punctured lung, shattered pelvis, shattered femur, shattered kneecap, crushed foot, liver n heart trauma, bled all over the fuckin' place, kidneys shut down for a couple days, basically ripped my right hand off (bones were stickin' out all over like Wolverine). Was in a hospital bed for a couple months n then putted around in a wheelchair for another month. Good times for sure. Back on my feet again n doing tons of functional training to get back in shape but still limping around like an 80 year old man. Nerves are all fucked in my leg tho so I can't feel my foot which is weird for me.
    Some old black dude in the hospital thought it would be funny to shave me a moustache when I was high as fuck n down for anything. Actually I was so ripped the first 2 weeks in there I was actually having a great time, lol.
    Anyway thought I'd give you guys the scoop on my situation. Been six months n I feel pretty good all things considered.

2. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

That's fucked. Sorry to hear that :(

3. werkinit

werkinit werkinit

4. Austin

Austin Administrator

Damn, that sucks.

I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Damn, that really sucks. Did the driver get in trouble?

5. jnthebiker

jnthebiker Always Riding

Damn man! So sorry!

6. Boots

Boots Scorekeeper.

Did this happen in Richmond..?

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Let me guess, Asian driver? They shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel, let alone anyone who uses prescription drugs or a phone.

Fuck motorcycles, they are amazing to ride but everyone almost dies... or dies.

Heal quick

8. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Fuck that man. Hope you keep healing.

9. modtire

modtire Easy, just don't lead them as much

If so you are at least 50% at fault, its not safe to drive there in anything less than an armoured tank, let alone a motorcycle.

10. Boots

Boots Scorekeeper.

MRAP: Mandatory Richmond, Asian Protected

Attached Files:

11. brobbrob

brobbrob Member

Did the same thing to myself in 85' on my street bike, learned to walk again etc (no fuck bullshit rehabilatation back then) just dragged myself around like Fred Sanford till I could pedal kick again. Shit hurts bad now 30+ yrs later. But i did a shit load of bike, , skating, moto, speed skiing, snowboarding, climbing, and hang gliding till the parts seized up. Live like its your last day on earth (until it is) and don't be a puss, make no excuses,and don't let anyone know if you are in pain, just bottle that shit up. I have broke so much shit in my life, just payed off my running tab at the hospital and my youngest son shattered his elbow in the park.
    Remember: "It's better to regret something you have done... Than something you haven't done." (buttonhole surfers)

12. RobbyBobby

RobbyBobby Active Member

Well i was hoping to be back by now but femur decided not to bond so it's back to the operating table for me. They're gonna remove the rod, do a bone splice n then attach a plate to the femur instead.

Attached Files:

13. Holy shit....sounds like someone like me or topzies would have died. Heal up man