Woman falls 11,500 feet and only suffers a hairline pelvic fracture...

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by AndyT, Aug 24, 2004.

1. redneck_biker

redneck_biker Guest

Holy shit thats crazy. Falling that fast to powerlines. It would be fun until you hit the ground and get the milisecond headache. Damn that headache has got to hurt.

2. Elan

Elan steve french

thats awesome. nothing like the lady who fell from an airliner at 33K and didnt have a scratch though. AHAHA, am i teh win? .

3. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

her shoots deployed, but they were all fucked up. her reserve slowed her down enough to allow her to live when she hit the powerlines.

none-the-less, thats pretty bad ass. i thought an 11 foot drop was high!

4. Elan

Elan steve french

i fell off a 3 foot rock and broke my face saturday.... so yea, 11,5 is pretty good

5. atypical

atypical Guest

If all she wanted was a hairline pelvic fracture I coulda done that without leaving the ground...oooooooooohhhhhhhhh.

When I was a kid I read a SRA (anybody remember SRA's?) about a guy that fell 12000 feet outta an airplane, no chute and hit a pine tree in the mountains and landed in the snow and lived. Not trying to story top, just repeating that your odds are not 100% death.

6. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

some kid in the dorm fell 5 feet from his lofted bed and almost died the other day. he was drunk as shit

7. Ross

Ross New Member

god, that would be one pathetic way to die.