Observed Trials banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Long live the new flesh!
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
and 444, is that a debit card or an atm card? i would assume atm card.
Hell if I know! I didn't even really know there was a difference? It's my "client card" for RBC, so whatever that means is what it is.
:ugh:

Wow...you people should NOT be shopping on the internet if you don't know the difference between an ATM, debit, or credit card. Just sayin.
Notice how rat's question concerns the difference between an "ATM card" and a "debit card."

Notice how rat's question has nothing to do with credit cards.

Notice me now telling you to go fuck a hat.

If you want to be an ass, fine, but at least be an ass who's able to read.

Just sayin'.

·
Long live the new flesh!
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Paypal is not suitable for people lacking intelligence
Oh look, it's another shining example of Sam's ever witty remarks.

Wow Sam, good one: zing!

·
Long live the new flesh!
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
As long as it isn't my hat.:eek5:
Heh.

No sir, your hat is far too cool for the likes of rupintart's dirty stunted member.

I reckon he could give this hat:

a quick and shoddy reaming while Sam stands next to him watching...

likely while touching himself.

·
wtflol
5,720 Posts
I'll go fuck a hat, but I'm still not the one who backpedals when he says "I dunno the difference" then later says "I know the difference." I can read...I was reading what YOU wrote. And I don't give a shit what anybody else said, I was referring to what YOU said.

But even all that aside, I'm not the dumbfuck who doesn't know how to use paypal :eek:

And as for my member...my wife is p943875094857603948576098345760873456 times hotter than your girlfriend (I dunno if you even have one) so it's obviously working good enough. /end thread

·
Long live the new flesh!
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 · (Edited)
I'll go fuck a hat, but I'm still not the one who backpedals when he says "I dunno the difference" then later says "I know the difference." I can read...I was reading what YOU wrote. And I don't give a shit what anybody else said, I was referring to what YOU said.
Listen fuck bake, clearly there was no backpedaling involved: nowhere in this thread have I talked about not knowing the difference between a credit card and a debit card. If you believe you can read, then please do so...properly.

But even all that aside, I'm not the dumbfuck who doesn't know how to use paypal :eek:
Well, as a first time user it was initially a bit of a puzzle. Thanks to some fine folks in this thread (and you ain't one of 'em), I've got it figured out now.

And as for my member...my wife is p943875094857603948576098345760873456 times hotter than your girlfriend (I dunno if you even have one) so it's obviously working good enough. /end thread
What does your member and the hottness of your wife have to do with one and other? Next to nothing, dumbass: it's like saying the height of your sidehops has something to do with the colour of your shoes.

Moreover, dumbass, what number begins with 'p'?

Also, dumbass, can you even pronounce the (pseudo) number you've typed out in fury?

Yeah, thought not.

Dumbass.

·
Premium Member
1,863 Posts
Hell if I know! I didn't even really know there was a difference? It's my "client card" for RBC, so whatever that means is what it is.

·
Long live the new flesh!
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 · (Edited)
Oh look, Sam knows how to cut and paste. Good Sam, here's a cookie.

Now if only Sam could understand how to read something in context, then maybe he could get one of these:

Here, let me put that in context for you and rupintart as, clearly, you're both total fucking morons.

Rat asks me if my card is a debit or ATM card.

I answer: "Hell if I know [if my card is a debit or ATM card]! I didn't even really know there was a difference [between a debit card and an ATM card]?"

See Sam, that's called "reading comprehension," (I know, I know, that second word is a big one with four syllables, but I'm hoping you and rupintart will know what it means) which clearly you, my dear idiot Sam, and rupintart seem to lack.

Now, where I'm from there're two types of cards: debit cards and credit cards. Both cards will work in an ATM. Both cards will work in places that take Interact payments. Thus, I didn't, and still do not, understand the distinction between an ATM card and a debit card or the distinction between an ATM card and a credit card.

I'm sorry if my playful and somewhat flippant response to rat's initial question has confused you, Sam, and your pal rupintart. I generally assume that people on the internet have at least average intelligence and reading comprehension skills.

I know: it's silly of me to continue to do so, as I'm frequently disappointed, but one has to have hope, yah?

·
wtflol
5,720 Posts
Really guy, you're an idiot....you're saying you know the difference but you're saying it again right here:

I didn't, and still do not, understand the distinction between an ATM card and a debit card or the distinction between an ATM card and a credit card.
that you STILL don't know the difference between an ATM and debit card despite allegedly now knowing how to use paypal. Whether you choose to pick the words credit, debit, or atm, you're still a douche who doesn't know the difference between them. If you can't comprehend that's what we're all pointing out and have been pointing out, you're an even bigger dumbass than we all thought.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
just realized something. You do have a debit card if you can use it places other than an atm. I was less than clear in my response though. If you have a Visa/Mastercard debit card it would be linkable to paypal.

·
Long live the new flesh!
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Really guy, you're an idiot....you're saying you know the difference but you're saying it again right here:

that you STILL don't know the difference between an ATM and debit card despite allegedly now knowing how to use paypal. Whether you choose to pick the words credit, debit, or atm, you're still a douche who doesn't know the difference between them. If you can't comprehend that's what we're all pointing out and have been pointing out, you're an even bigger dumbass than we all thought.
Le sigh.

I'm not really in the mood to dissect the nonsense in your post, so let me say this instead:

I don't know what the situation is like where you're from, but around here people have debit cards and people have credit cards. Both will get you cash from an ATM. Nobody talks about having an "ATM card."

Now, if you wish to continue to display your complete lack of comprehension than you're either: a) being willfully ignorant, and so, a total ass, or b) an utter imbecile.

In either case, I'm done discussing this with you.

·
Long live the new flesh!
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
just realized something. You do have a debit card if you can use it places other than an atm. I was less than clear in my response though. If you have a Visa/Mastercard debit card it would be linkable to paypal.
Yes, I do have a debit card.

My initial response to your question was intended to be playfully flippant--apologies for any confusion it may have caused.

Now, I don't know anyone who has a card that only works at an ATM and is called an "ATM card." Maybe things are different in other places--go figure.

Yes, I understand that PayPal will accept Visa and/or Mastercard debit cards.

Mine is not one of those.

I don't really see very many of them around these parts: I work in retail and have for years, so I see an awful lot of cards.

·
Long live the new flesh!
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Oh sure, here Visa and Mastercard far outweigh Amex in terms of credit cards, and Visa tends to be more popular than Mastercard.

Locally, most banks issue debit cards with their own logos and affiliation; although, I think Visa and Mastercard debit cards are slowly coming onto the scene.

·
Long live the new flesh!
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Hunh. I wonder what the upside is for the banks to allow a "middleman" into the equation?

I mean, surely they've got to give some kind of cut of service charges and whatnot to the credit card companies.

Aw shit--they're probably all in cahoots anyway and owned by the same group of Zionist Illuminati overlords.

(note that this last line is delivered in jest--well, mostly, anyway ;) )

·
wtflol
5,720 Posts
Le sigh.

I'm not really in the mood to dissect the nonsense in your post, so let me say this instead:

I don't know what the situation is like where you're from, but around here people have debit cards and people have credit cards. Both will get you cash from an ATM. Nobody talks about having an "ATM card."

Now, if you wish to continue to display your complete lack of comprehension than you're either: a) being willfully ignorant, and so, a total ass, or b) an utter imbecile.

In either case, I'm done discussing this with you.
:rofl:

you really are an idiot.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts