Why is it ok for older guys to play golf but i cant ride

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by tadaface, Apr 1, 2004.

1. tadaface

tadaface New Member

I get this alot. Why are you still riden a little bike grow up. Or arent you a little bit old to be riden bmx. Its not fucken BMX.

So i ask why is it ok for older guys to play softball which is kinda gay. Or golf or tennis. ANd thats all good. But as soon as someone over the age of 18 gets on a bike its imature or that persons a loser because the still ride. The only diffrence between the guy riden a bike and the guy playen softball is the guy on the bike still has the balls to take the risk of hurting him self.

I say its better then spending all night in some bar getting fucked up.

Also Why is it such a problem with cops to see kids riden or skaten. I guess they should just start dealing crack or getting shit faced ?

2. Elan

Elan steve french

why do you care? just ride your bike.

one time i was riding on a wall and a 12 year old girl asked me if i was gay because i guess she couldnt comprehend the badassery of what i was trying to do. i told her i was, and she left me alone.

3. Justr1ght

Justr1ght New Member

Well I am 22 and no body pokes fun at me...
    Also cops hate skaters for two reasons...
    One almost no skater just walks off when they are told to leave..
    They all have to give the cop why can't we skate here crap and so on...
    Two they have to listen to all the property owners bull shit all day about all the damadge that skaters do..
    So there for they don't like them I don't blame them...
    (don't get me wrong I think they should just leave them alone but being an ex fruit booter I know what kinda' response they get from skaters...)
    for the record I have never had one problem with a cop because when they ask me to leave a place I do and don't come back for like a week or so... works like a charm.. They only ticket the people that are told to leave a place every fucking day... I would get perty mad about that too..
    Just my .02..
    Eric

4. Elan

Elan steve french

thank you captain obvious.

anywho. if its okay to fuck another man in massachusettes, it should be ok to ride your bike if you are 20,30,40...50..hell, even 87 years old.

5. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

how old are you? I'm 32 and no one ever complains about older people bike riding, in fact, they could care less. I don't give a fuck, and ride regardless.

6. tadaface

tadaface New Member

I live on long island. Thsi is a place that everyone has something to say. I mean i dont care and i still ride nothings going to stop that. But that fact is unless your like tony hawk or dave mirra people think its imature to ride.

7. warpig

warpig New Member

I felt old last weekend when some dude was passing by a few of us with a discerning look on his face and then looked at me and said "I was about to ask em' where their parents were but nevermind". Granted he was referring to the two 13 year old skaters that stopped by to check out what we were doing but damn. Me someone's parent?

8. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Unrelated but my favorite was from a guy who asked me why i was riding a girl's bike.

"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race." - H.G. Wells

I'm old, does that make me an adult?

9. valiumlaw

valiumlaw New Member

Im 17, I play golf AND I ride trials, when im 10 years older i'll probably still take part in both of these hobbies, age is nothing to worry about, if people cant understand why your old and STILL riding a bike they are not worth listening to.