Observed Trials banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Any news on this competition?? I just moved out to the front range in the past month and I'd love to ride in a competition, I've never been to one.

January sounds like a great time to me?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
fear and love said:
I just moved out to the front range in the past month
Sweet, welcome to the best riding scene in the lower 48! and probably the other two states I suppose....
Where on the front range did you move? About what level do you consider yourself?

About the comp thing... I seriously sprained my ankle last week, so I haven't been riding or talking to any of the other local guys, but I think we're going to shoot for the first one in early January, but we may shock everyone with one in mid december as well.

Pancho

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Pancho-

I'm near Greeley, I don't really know what to consider myself. I can do pretty big drops, and decent ups. I've never really ridden rocks so this sounds crazy to me!! I'll probably be pretty busy in december and the very beginning of january, but after that I'm good to go! Actually maybe the weekend before christmass might even work!

Later-

·
Youth in Asia?
525 Posts
fear and love said:
Pancho-

I'm near Greeley, I don't really know what to consider myself. I can do pretty big drops, and decent ups. I've never really ridden rocks so this sounds crazy to me!! I'll probably be pretty busy in december and the very beginning of january, but after that I'm good to go! Actually maybe the weekend before christmass might even work!

Later-
people who don't ride rocks are such *******

·
Aluminum is for recycling
1,533 Posts
Duuuuuuuuuuuuude rightious! yeh it's a great spot and yes, Andrew if we put a good kicker in front of the sections you might be able to clear them.

We have the best weather here it will be swell/swollen!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts