Who sells zoo!?

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Little Android Man, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

At first I was hoping on getting my Python frame at the end of this month through trialsin, but they wont have any in until the middle of august. i dont think i can wait that long. anyone know any other shops who have python frames in stock or close to being in stock? also that wont cost like 6 billion dollars more?

stupid boats with frames not being on them..

2. B1105

B1105 New Member

i doubt it, Tim is the only importer of echo/zoo into the US, so i wont bet on anyone else having it, unless you buy it overseas

i hate waiting for stuff, it took like a month to get my team, and it still isnt here, should be here tmrw

3. Elan

Elan steve french

webcyclery is the only other retailer i know of, there is a chance they might have one in stock, but i doubt it.

4. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

webcyclery, trialsin... mike- if trialsin doesnt have any then i doubt anyone else will. tim is the importer, if he doesnt have any to sell then no one else will.

5. 4hun

4hun Guest

I got one from Tim a few weeks ago, it is worth the wait

6. Little Android Man

doesnt webcyclery get some of their stuff through trialsin?

oh well, i guess ill just be riding my bike a few more weeks.

and kevin-were you caling me mike? im joe...

7. B1105

B1105 New Member

yea, anybody who is an echo/zoo dealer in NA (faction, webcycler, the trialsin, hbtrials) goes through Tim, so if he doesnt have any, neither do they. He did just get a huge shipment in, but im guess it doesnt have pythons and such

8. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

no, i was calling mike- mike. mike snyder, local colorado guy, he is basically trialsin CO or something. he can get for the locals and who ever else needs something.

9. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

I can get you a "used one day" complete one for $800 if you're interested.....

10. Little Android Man

heh i didnt think he was part of the list of distributors, sorry..

graham, im only looking for a frame..think you could just get that?