Who here

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Justin.L, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

..has broken tryall bars? thanks.

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

You can see them bow down over 2" on each side. Haven't seen them snap, but then again only 6 or 7 locals run them....

oh wait I remember one person breaking them, I take that back...hahaha...won't tell you who...roooofles- they are definetely not feather light like you or anything, I think you would be ok

3. Elan

Elan steve french

they flex wheny tou make them, idont notice it while iding, and i am not sorried about them breaking.

4. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

my guess goes to mr try all america. and thats why you wont say, but try all bars are yuck. echo echo.

5. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

try-all bars are sex supreme as far as im concerned. how much do your weight justin like three farts? you could probably run these bars for a few years without trouble.

6. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

ever since i watched mine flex i got a bit nervous about riding them. otherwise i like them

7. Hardline

Hardline Member

Have you been drinking again? That was a bitch to read.

8. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

Roox Torque... nice
    [same diameter and very close if not the same width]

9. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

i just put on SIC bars tonight. 28 1/2 inches wide, good sweep, good weight. another option for everyone to check out.

10. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

there are lots of dh bars that are the same width.
    none of them have the low rise of tryall bars, which makes them unappealing. also the geometry on them makes them weird with the trial setups. mine for example are funn full on bars, 28" wide, but with 2" rise. the backsweep is lots more than the couple degrees of upsweep that it has, so i have to tilt them wayy forward to get the backsweep into an upsweep. and they feel fine. but the rise gives me a couple problems doing big honking pedal ups, cause i end up yanking hardd on the bars and tilting them back. whatever though.

so tryall bars have the perfect dimensions and geometry, but a sort of meh reputation. i'd sooo buy a pair, but im too cheap to do it. esp since im super scared of having them bust on me and blowing money on them.
    they also look tons better than some dh bars. haha, yea looks, who cares. but my levelboss looks like a damn dh bike with 50mm stem and the bars tilted inline with it. with the tryall i could have a 100mm stem, and have it looking spiffy. but whatever.

11. Elan

Elan steve french

i dont dring mofucka! i just have really bad typing skillz

12. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

13. AndyT

AndyT New Member

ahahahaaha

bloodhould you will soon find out why I am laughing my ass off..

14. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

arnt those try all bars?

15. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

mine didnt break, they prolly woulda in time though...actually i am baseless in saying that.

16. AndyT

AndyT New Member

;)

17. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

18. silus2000

silus2000 New Member

I'm gonna sell my Roox 29" bar if anyone cares. My pussy wrists need a more comfortable trials set up, so i'm gonna get me one of those super popular Tryall bars.

19. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I have a roox on my planet x, cut down to around 26" ....It feels nice, would never bother using one on a trials bike- I have seen them snap as well.

20. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

the woodman are a bit diff from tryall bars. the sweep and all that shits diff. saw the 2 bars together and they were a bit diff.