Which would you rather ride?

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by evan, Sep 30, 2004.

1. 2005 Koxx Marc Vinco Promodel

17 vote(s)
    70.8%
  2. 2000 Echo ES1

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. evan

evan Guest

I'm torn on whether I should go back to my 2000 Echo ES1 or if I should follow through purchasing my 2005 Koxx Marc Vinco Promodel. Which would you rather ride?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2004
  2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

ROSS TEAM BIKE!

3. senorplinka

senorplinka Guest

Well...ya know...the shorter wheel base of the Echo would let you do more of a variety of uber cool moves...like fufanoos , also, theres a seat on there to let you ride alot of places to trials on and do a bunch of radical moves. The vinco is just dumb looking.

4. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

Plinka I could not agree more with you. That vinco is retarded. The ES1 always had that cool dragon chineese paintjob which was appealing to me. ES1 ALL THE WAY!!

BTW: Andrew, there is an add up at our shop for a Ross chromoly 164 and the dude wants $500... I started laughing.

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

abaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

he shoudl give you 500 dollars for letting that gay shit poster be in your shop.

6. Cole

Cole New Member

Holy what? You kidding braaahhh? That is the sickest frame ever. Get the vinco so I can ride it and borrow it from you all the time.

7. Elan

Elan steve french

btw the es-1 didnt have a paintjob dragon, it was merely a sticker. in which case it would be unrideable and one would have to settle for the vinco. otherwise the echo would be your best option for many different reasons.

8. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Vinco frame looks like fun.. but built looks like it got run over by a semi.
    And the Echo's are fun as hell to ride ..

9. Raub

Raub Guest

Both are completely different riding frames, if you're tempted to go to the ES1, you're obviously not entirely sure on the Vinco, why not go for something a bit more in the middle of the two?

E.g. Levelboss 1065, Echo Pure, Caisso?

My $0.02

10. Patrick

Patrick New Member

I wouldn't ride the Vinco if you're unsure. It's just so far out there. Personally I think it looks retarded, but more importantly, that wheelbase is HUGE!! Have you ridden Dophins or Joshs' 1100? If so, did you feel like you needed even more length??.. Probably not

11. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Vinco, because its funky and different. No idea how it rides, I would just want to be cool and accepted.

12. AndyT

AndyT New Member

FYI he was just making fun of the * who started the XTP vs pitbull thread, which was just whoring pitbull pictures by a troll.

13. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Excellent. Have fun on the Vinco then! Looks great

14. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

hahahaha patrick

15. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

If the Vinco is the black one thats 6 inches tall, whats the blue one called? the short koxx. sorry ima ditz

16. Elan

Elan steve french

a caisso.... it says so right on the frame....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.