Where to get Shawn Denny footage?

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by oicdn, Aug 12, 2004.

1. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Anybody know where to get Shawn Denny footage? Kinda curious to see how he rides. I used to have a Drop-In episode with him in it hopping up some bleachers and stuff, but does anybody have any footage (where to get it) of him riding?

2. killjoy

killjoy Guest

eengodidee has a bunch of footage you can search for .

3. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

check pinkbike, somewhere from there you can download the old Drop In episodes, denny rides there. He's an imature cocky little bugger though.

4. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Hahaha, is he? I dunno how great he is as I don't remember the footage on Drop-In of him, and when I was watching him, I didn't know WTF I was looking at in terms of skill or technique , etc.....

I hate cocky people. There are a bunch of skaters around here that are cocky, and the worst part about it is, is that they suck ass...

5. BrettM

BrettM New Member

I completely forget the name of the video he had a very nice section in. At the time of the video it was a very progressive section tho. 270 rear wheel spin on a pretty skinny ledge then a gap to a rail as well as a crank flip on rear to a gap to rail or something like that. Someone will know the name of the vid...

6. Ken

Ken New Member

Shawn

Look for any video from MPF productions, Mike Kinrades films. Hidden Pleasures, Second Comings, etc. Shawn will be in there.

Immature and cocky isn't Shawn, must be someone else you're thinking of.

7. Cryo-Cube

Cryo-Cube -----------

yeah he seemed like a really nice person in the first drop in season i watched.

8. xxxfr

xxxfr RCP FABRICATION

yea, he does some commentry in manifesto, and id say he likes to fool around, but who doesnt.....

9. J.R.B

J.R.B New Member

10. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

That was the Second Comings, a Mike Kinrade production, I own it, very good, shawn has a sweet section.

He rides quite differently then the stuff we're used to seeing on this board. I like it. Perhaps I shouldnt be calling him an imature bugger on the internet, I really dont know him.

11. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Anybody have it uploaded anywhere?

12. Haukaas

Haukaas New Member

Shawn is the opposite of that. One of the nicest guys I know, he is always patient with kids and very dedicated to the sport. You should check out mike's latest movie-self titled, its good stuff.