where do i find a koxx short mod frame in u.s.

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by trials-online, Dec 4, 2004.

1. trials-online

trials-online still here

i tried going through faction but they said that theyre not making any orders because the exchange rate has gone to shit or somehting , so im wondering where i could get a new koxx levelboss mod SHORT frame in the u.s. should i try webcyclery? let me know , thanks

2. dirty

dirty Guest

cant you just look online at webcyclery.com? looks to me like they have them in stock...615...

3. Sirus

Sirus Guest

I have one here forsalem, in canada, 700 bucks CND

e-mail me for some pics

4. Elan

Elan steve french

webcyclery and faction bike are in the same gig im pretty sure, maybe not though, worth a try at any rate. order from canada methinks.

5. Ebon Dragon

Ebon Dragon New Member

So what exactly is wrong with the exchange or w/e?

6. Tanner

Tanner New Member

The US dollar is WEAK

7. Ebon Dragon

Ebon Dragon New Member

Oh Burn.

Just kidding.

8. Elan

Elan steve french

the situation is bleak. 1 euro = somthing like 1.65 USD. that is the reason.

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Our economy poo poo :wtc:

10. Ebon Dragon

Ebon Dragon New Member

You still school ours.

11. Elan

Elan steve french

BAHAHAHAHAH. CANADIA! WHAT A JOKE

12. poutine

poutine Guest

Funny how you copied a canadien legend...fucking loser

13. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

funny how the internet is so much fun.

my first trip to europe was about $1 = 1.05 euro... .my last trip to europe $1 = 1.50 euro. and its fallen since since... yay for our kick ass economy.

14. Faction Bike

Faction Bike Guest

In may, the euro cost around $1.20 USD. Now, it's going for a record high of close to $1.35. So basically if I were to place a 3000 euro order with Tryall, I'm looking at around $4200 paid for the order when it all said and done (bank fees etc). Now you figure in shipping and customs and Faction becomes the United Way, if you know what I mean. However, if you want a comparison, the Euro has dropped from a high of $1.69 Canadian in March to right around $1.57 Canadian as of Friday. Go Canada. Basically as people stated above, the US economy is weak, more importantly the US job report was lower than expected so that shot the dollar even lower at the end of last week. To tide this shitty exchange rate, Koxx is working on "something" to keep the flow of Koxx/Tryall goods into the US. We'll see what happens though.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2004
  15. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

thetrialsinshop.com

koxx level boss 20" $800

16. AndyT

AndyT New Member

he was talking about the short frame nigga......i cant wait for koxxs special "ghetto in the USA" frames and components.

17. Elan

Elan steve french

they are going to make another sub company to sell cheaper frames.components to the US. its going to be called CapNat

18. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

yay for crappy US economy !!

I building a bike with euros this summer !!

- Joel