Observed Trials banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'll be riding CU on Saturday or Sunday if I can get my parts working(bike, and nuts), my chain snapped in the middle of a lunge and my nuts hit my stem pretty hard :eek: so depending on if my everything is in working order I should be able to ride.

·
Original power yuppie
628 Posts
I'm available to ride part of Saturday, and most, if not all of Sunday. I'm in the contact section of this forum. call me.

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
How about the Green Peak?? Unexplored horsetooth territory, looks fucking insane...guaranteed video if we ride there saturday.

·
Registered
354 Posts
sunday is best for me but if graham has to work......i might be able to make a saturday ride................maybe

·
Premium Member
13,053 Posts
Patrick- I've had the cut waiting for your ass, you never show up to anything. I've had my own for over a week now.

30 percent chance of snow from sat through wednesday, if you are so much of a pussy that snow showers make you not want to ride, don't come up.

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
calm down, calm down... I know I've missed some events.. so sorry.

Ok, I will ride wherever everyone decides this weekend.

·
OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lets see, no class tomorrow, saturday or sunday, and I get off classes at 5 on friday. horsetooth is good or anywhere really, even downtown FTC BRAUS

1 - 20 of 23 Posts