WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?????!

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by giventofly, Sep 14, 2004.

1. giventofly

giventofly I like Hops

2. digby

digby New Member

I think that would make this an anti-bush post then.

3. giventofly

giventofly I like Hops

no....it most defenitely is a pro Mazen al-Tumeizi post. It's about him being killed. George bush wasn't there.

Try reading the story or watching the video again....but from a
    "give-peace-a-chance-hippie-standpoint"

It's also an anti WAR post. Not an anti gulf war, or an anti "W" war. But war in general.

(also...I don't like bush....but I didn't want a bush/kerry debate to cloud the point of my
    post, which is this guy getting killed by stray bullets from attack helicopters that were aparently trying to
    "destroy a U.S. vehicle disabled by a car bomb"

4. sebLG

sebLG New Member

the world is a nice place! :)

5. digby

digby New Member

didnt read the article or watch the video. I am slightly more cautious now when it comes to clicking on shit in off topic.

i dont like bush either.

6. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Ya this is coming from a rich little trials rider from the country of Australia where everything is in fact nice.

-Too bad the rest of the world isn't that way........:(

7. giventofly

giventofly I like Hops

if you are concerned about gore or burning kitties or hands blown off....it's "broadcast safe" and taken from a feed on the BBC

8. Tanner

Tanner New Member

It's terrible that he died, but, as a war time journalist, it happens. You gotta be careful out there.

9. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

10. Sirus

Sirus Guest

When enough is enough, thats when you know thats your halfway there -rise against

11. Elan

Elan steve french

12. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

you stupid dick, the only reason Australia is "nice" in this respect is because we don't get in the way, geographically, of US capitalist imperialism !

The reason that America isn't "nice" is because the people are spoon fed bullshit about how wonderful their way of life is due to all the "liberties" and "freedoms" they possess, in order to distract them from the serious domestic social problems that are destroying their society and, through global US influence, working to corrupt the rest of the world to their way of self-centred self-important self-serving thinking.

don't you fucking start !

but I agree with giventofly, ultimately if you get caught up blaming you lose sight of the problems that you're trying to solve in the first place.

- Joel

Last edited: Sep 15, 2004
  13. Tipsy Jock

Tipsy Jock Guest

Go you :bowdown:

14. sebLG

sebLG New Member

fuck you. yes i happen to come from a reasonably well off family, it dosnt mean im completely ignorant and self centred ... how immature of you, you cant use the fact that i happen to have a little bit of money as a form of attack ... and what has me being a trials rider got to do with anything? everybody on this fucking board are trials riders ... anyway what im really think is that i could easily have accepted whatever you were trying to say there but you didnt have to direct it to me like that ...

and yeah, whatever it is joel said, hes samrt and i know he's right (lol)

... anyway ill stop tlaking about myself now ... maybe ... for once.

15. KyleT

KyleT Guest

Amen to that :bigthumb:

16. enron

enron Guest

FUCK BUCH !!!!

17. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

that's it Enron, I'm starting on the French !

is your name supposed to be ironic or what? or are you unfortunate enough to have Enron on your birth certificate?

- Joel

18. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

tomac,

dont label every US citizen as an ignorant, imperialistic person. just label our government as such.

19. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

that was agressive.........I know the USA sucks that is why I wish I lived in Australia...

20. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Sorry Seb but my little phrase didn't quite come out right!! This is why the internet is gay.

What I said was not meant to be offensive at all. Sorry bout that.