What y'all say....ride Tuesday?

Discussion in 'South/South West, USA' started by Trialsaddict, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Trialsaddict

Trialsaddict I have no idea.

I got my new and better Freewheel for my mod today, and want to try it out. Anyone up for a ride around 6:30 ish? Either Purgatory or Brookhaven. I vote Purgatory since I didn't go Sunday :)blah: ) and haven't been there for a while.

2. Gaps720

Gaps720 Guest

where's purgatory?

3. Trialsaddict

Its near Grapevine, TX....North Metro area.

Here are some pictures...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2004
  4. Hardline

Hardline Member

I will probably be out for the next week or so with work but I have gotten a new desire to get back on my Zebdi. I have been riding it the last few nights after work and I am going to start riding alot more. I will give yall a ring when I am free. I might be free 1 day out of the next weekend. Will yall be riding then? I have a ton of learning to do. JJ

5. Gaps720

Gaps720 Guest

aww man... that looks nice. i thought it was somewhere around austin. damn... oh well, later -dustin.

6. Trialsaddict

Hey Hardline, long time. Come join us soon for a ride if you can. The more the better! Call me or post here when you are available.

-TA

7. Trialsaddict

Its a bit of a drive from Austin, but between this place and our other hot spot, its worth the trip for a weekend or something.

8. Trialsaddict

Jeff and Kamil -

Charles (from Denton) and myself will be at the Purgatory around 7:00. Stan is maybe in, depending on his knee since he hurt it. :slap:

Hopefully you guys will be up for joining us.....Let me know asap if you are going.

:nuts: :nuts:

9. Edge

Edge New Member

Will not be able to make it tonight. It's my Anniversary. The one day a year I can not ride. I can make it out the rest of the week though.

10. Trialsaddict

Alrighty... I suppose you should take the day off... :ugh2: We will ride later this week for sure. :x:

Kamil, send me a message if you are going. I won't have access to this during the day. Thanx.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2004