What shoes do you use for trials?

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by hophopsnap, Mar 20, 2004.

1. skate shoes

88.9%
  2. mountain biking shoes

11.1%
  3. some cheap flatbottom shoes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. tennis shoes/athetic shoes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

2. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Axo X-up shoes, had em for like a year, wore em every day, NO slip on platforms with no pins. nice and cheap too

3. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

cheap vans from dans comp...:) they work awesome

4. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Etnies, with lots of holes in them.

5. Zyzzyx

Zyzzyx Guest

another vote for cheap Vans, with the waffle pattern sole. Current set lasted just over a year, time for some new ones.

6. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Skate shoes.....Globes and Emericas.....

7. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

dc and etnies. though i wouldnt mind trying some really nice hand made trials shoes that are not out yet...

8. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

some knock off's of fancy skate shoes.
    random punter shoes, but with the madness metal screws in my pedals, anything works awesome. save money there.

9. Justr1ght

Justr1ght Guest

I use some airwalks that are like 7 years old... They are super flexible in the sole so I can practly hold on to the pedels with my feet...
    Eric

10. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

Some Merrell hiking/approach shoes with sticky rubber ,and a little grip tape on my platforms...FABULOUS!...Skate shoes SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!!!

11. sebLG

sebLG New Member

you didnt put trials shoes up there ...
    ...but i use skate shoes ... gravis ... wors sick they have some awsome tread pattern that grips to vp's really really well, and it lasted a really really long time, but now my tread is getting a bit ripped up. ill get trials shows soon, im gay.

12. el feo

el feo Guest

i use try all shoes even though i cant ride. not many people that i have known with them like them but i love them

13. Shipley

Shipley ..........

Any Vans with the gum rubber waffles. All I ever skated in since I was wee and all i'll probably ever ride in.

14. sebLG

sebLG New Member

yeah gum rubber with the zig-zag pattern is the shiz, that what was on my gravis'. also what is apparently good is having climbing rubber fitted to your shoes, that would be really durable and well sticky.

15. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

I use OSIRIS... might try some puma driving shoes next though.

16. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

my puma's own

17. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

18. Elan

Elan steve french

i have some try-all shoes..i have ridden in them once and i am not looking forward to the second chance they will get...but they might yet work..if not, they are my most comfortable shoes..even at $90.ahaaha

19. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Montrail makes incredible trail running shoes with great grip. They're definitely the best shoes I've used for trials.

20. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Currently riding in a pair of waffle soled vans, but fuck that, soon getting sent a new pair of the 661 hammer. Non spd (first time that 661 has had such a shoe?) i dunno thye look cool as fucking word in white grey, sorry i drunk off jack daniels, ohyl crao this shit rules, i like shoes