What is hapening with ECHO?

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by davilongo, Sep 29, 2004.

1. davilongo

davilongo New Member

Anyone Knows what is happening with this brand?

They no make new videos?

There´s no team on their web? All their rider went to other brands (TRA to Koxx, others to Zoo )

There´s no changes in their web since August?

What is hapenning?

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Echo is the same thing as ZOO!, so don't worry.

3. davilongo

davilongo New Member

But Why they are promotin Zoo more than Echo

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

They are probably trying to increase ZOO's product line, new frames that aren't shit for the first time...echo isn't going anywhere, who cares- they are still putting out new frames for 05 and there are still lots of echo riders. The updates aren't every day, usually once every month or so.

5. davilongo

davilongo New Member

Hey Andrew. I´d saw in other post that you have the new pure, is it good? better than your last bike(What it was)?

I´m asking you, becouse I´m interesting in this frame)

Other cuestion Is the Pure of this page http://www.echobike.com/news.htm becouse here appears like 04 frame

6. enron

enron Guest

they prepare the new skin for their web site !! You can look wear and parts were under construction !!!

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

My last was a koxx XTP...before that a woodman t-pro, koxx 1100, koxx 1065, crescent (for stock bikes). It rides very nicely, I'm going to have to change up my bar set up though before I can get a great trials feel...but right now it feels really good for a lot of moves.

8. manimal

manimal New Member

does anyone know the scoop on the new Echo Teams? Ken at thetrialsinshop.com isn't expecting any till november.. is this the same deal all over? I can't seem to find any info on them...

9. B1105

B1105 New Member

They said late september, and then like late october. i wouldnt be surpsied if its january before their out.

10. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

yeah ive been waiting on a mod frame since the first week of july. i dont expect it any time soon. its pretty standard for the trials world to be 4-5 months late.

11. manimal

manimal New Member

I hope they come out fairly soon.. I'd love to hear the reviews, I'm anticipating one to replace my decrepid monty..

they look sweet though..

12. Elan

Elan steve french

dont expect anything until 6 months late, unless its a desalvo, then try 9 months.

13. Patrick

Patrick New Member

I got my Team short from Webcyclery a week ago.. He had one 1033 left, so you might want to give Kevin a call.

14. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

das new teams? or 04's?

15. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Dunno.. call him up. I guess 04'?