what does it mean when your blood is lumpy?

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by sebLG, Oct 10, 2004.

1. sebLG

sebLG New Member

hello,

yeah i bleed sometimes ... i just noticed that this time it was all lumpy. it was coming out of my elbow and it was really really thick and crap, and i touched it with my finger trying to get it to brun down my arm and it didnt move. what does it mean when its lumpy? im just curious.

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Maybe you're dehydrated?

3. Lil RomEo

Lil RomEo New Member

Maybe your arteries are cloged. Too much McDonalds is very bad for you.:Wavey:

4. Ali C

Ali C "bmxer"

thats called a clot, blood does that to block the hole from where its comming from otherwise you would just keep on bleeding untill you died (this is what I think it is anyway, mine is lumpy too)

5. Gaps720

Gaps720 Guest

it coagulates to stop the bleeding at the hole... its normal.

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

7. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

maybe you should cut back on the EPO.

8. sebLG

sebLG New Member

whats epo ? ... mmm i had 5 energy drinks on saturday and four on sunday. i have one left :hsugh: i think i might o have a heart attack.

9. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

epo- its a steroid. makes your body crank out thousands... millions... more red blood cells than normal so you can carry rediculous ammounts of oxygen through your bloodstream. gives you retarded endurance... also turns your blood into thick goo and then you die. so theres a trade off.

10. DAVE-O!

DAVE-O! Guest

my pedal bit me once and that happened, this thick lumpy blood ran out of my shins. i think it means you're dehydrated.

11. Peace

Peace pedocrab

cut it off or it will become gangrenous (spelling?) and you will get golden staff which is incurable and you will die.... or its just normal.
    Peace