what are some good biking video songs

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by mad uni rider, Oct 24, 2004.

1. mad uni rider

mad uni rider Guest

so yeah what are some good biking songs :dunno:

2. Elan

Elan steve french

white wedding by billy idol

3. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

anything by tortoise patent pending patent pending patent pending

oh and cul de sac PATENT PENDING WOAEG I SHOULDNRT HAVE SAID ANYTING!

4. Simonk

Simonk Guest

i think you will find that most people have different tastes. a whole lot of genres go with bike videos, the important part however is not the song but the editing. You want to make the style of editing match the style of the song. Its up to you to figure out how to do that.
    As for popularity... a lot of people seem to like linkin park:weak:

5. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

you cant please everyone so just use what you like to listen to. ive tried using all kinds of different music and there has alwyas been someone that bitches about it. i even tried no music and whiney people pissed about that too.

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I stick to stuff like creed, linkin park, ACDC, and generally whatever is on MTV. they are the forefront of music and I realliy think that people can relate to the awesome music.

Oh yeah, change your name. all I read is "i sit on penis and love the head penetrating my butt oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah im gay"

7. Peace

Peace pedocrab

lol!!!! your such a cunt andrew

yeah just put what you like, someone is gonna bitch... hip hop is generally a good move with trials vids, no gangster shit though that will invoke what andrew said actually happening and you will be recieving.
    Peace

8. RT Wolf

RT Wolf Insanity Studios Inc.

I usually hit the mute button and listen to whatever song is playin in Winamp. I've had some pretty funny combos, huge drops synced to some crescendos, and a beginner and/or practice video synced to some nice heavy metal.