Observed Trials banner

Wednesday night group ride

3K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  WhiteRavenKS 
#1 ·
There is one at CATS?? (spring boards, small stuff)

One down in the springs??? Lots of people?? Night ride??

I could convince serg to make one of these trips...

#11 ·
It's looking shady for me. Hopefully i finish my last final at like 3 and get to nap from 5-8? I have no idea... A friend of mine is in from my home town staying at his Grandpa's cabin, so I've gotta call him after I finish my finals. I may just be sleeping tonight and heading up there tomorrow... :dunno:

#19 ·
You know I don't ride to get to know people or have buddy buddy time.

My frame of reference of fun is on a different planet than yours...and yes it is wrong when the weather is perfect outside and there are better things to ride.

#24 ·
WhiteRavenKS said:
rode rocks for hours prior to going to cats.
At least you have some credibility then. Just be glad you guys have nice weather and ride OUT SIDE. I have like 6 inches of snow (with more still coming down) and I still might go for a ride if I ever finish these 2 papers. I just don’t understand why you would ever want to ride a small section of obstacles (reminds me of sport motorama sectinos) when there is good stuff near by. Patrick warmth shouldn’t be a factor at all unless its under 20 degree’s out and windy and even then the only thing that gets cold are your hands (which will warm up if you are riding hard for more then 10 min). Have fun and don’t get pussified when it get “chilly”
Martin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.