Observed Trials banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Honestly I have no interest in riding at CATS...I will be in boulder, if you want to find me

970-310-6741 . Its 4 am, I could just stay up all night again...buuuut i have to finish a beer tour at old chicago at 11 am :)

·
Administrator
2,994 Posts
It's looking shady for me. Hopefully i finish my last final at like 3 and get to nap from 5-8? I have no idea... A friend of mine is in from my home town staying at his Grandpa's cabin, so I've gotta call him after I finish my finals. I may just be sleeping tonight and heading up there tomorrow... :dunno:

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
I've got other plans tonight, so I can't make it, but I MAY be riding downtown D with Taylor tomorrow night. Downtown definitely isn't the best urban, but it's close to my apt. Anyone else who is interested, please show up. will know for sure tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You know I don't ride to get to know people or have buddy buddy time.

My frame of reference of fun is on a different planet than yours...and yes it is wrong when the weather is perfect outside and there are better things to ride.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.