water+magura=perfect!!!

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by piss off, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piss off

piss off Guest

hello,

i am useing water for my magura and not the fucking magura blood....my question...
    is here a trialer which use water too and how long???

2. Ghetto

Ghetto Guest

I use water in mine. Its really smooth, cheap, light feeling.

I used to run it a few years ago and it made the seals in my brake leak. But now I can afford to replace parts really easily, as im older and have a paying job! And 3 spare levers with good seals! :)

Its good shit.

3. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

ramen noodles+ketchup=spaghettos

4. piss off

piss off Guest

hm wenn ich das richtig interpretiere meinst du also ich sollte ketchup benutzen????

5. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

:wtf:

Nein ....:nono:

6. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

7. piss off

piss off Guest

ich weiss schon was er gemeint hatte, auch wenn ich kein profi in englisch bin:bigthumb:

und ThOrSHAmmEr3, du musst dich doch nicht entschuldign....dein deutsch ist besser als mancher hier in D das kann....

back to the water magura...i have put some shit of grease on the seals , i hope they hold lonnnngggg....now the water is since 3 months in my hs33 and they works absolut mondo perfect....there is no better hydraulic brake of the worl or no waterbrake:))

8. piss off

piss off Guest

kleiner übersetzungsfehler....seals=dichtung:Wavey:

9. cck

cck Member

kinder shpeil plats

10. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Enough German boys.:nono:

Water bleads don't give you more power but a more solid fealing which is good but not at the cost of damaging your seals in the brakes.

Up to you if having a more solid feal is worth damaging your brkes easily.

11. Elan

Elan steve french

the brakes do leak a noticeable bit when bled with waters... drop some blood in the seals periodically and rebleed every 2-3 weeks and you will have awesome feeling, reliable brakes.

12. piss off

piss off Guest

the brakepower isn´t more but the brakepresure(bremsdruck) is much more better....and when u stop with braking the lever is getting very fast in the startposision...i have speach with a maguraprofi and he told me the spring aren´t rusty....the only think what make´s probs are the seals....

13. Ghetto

Ghetto Guest

i spek with a magura prof also and he say use ketchup on le testiclates to give jump to lever g'et me? good idea is the stain as lock harde'r. the rust is likely due to high clorificalation on the leaf stamen.

14. piss off

piss off Guest

why they are steaming??? by trial they don´t do that...

15. Ghetto

Ghetto Guest

#3prof of maghura also tell truth such as much airbubble is good for heat. steam give uplift to nostril rise, result: bam 6ft hook to front wheel. if magura situated on frontal lobe that is!!! squee!!!

it challenge but steam leave stain on rug, like something else i know. at end of hard trial of course for practise use lower level available.

16. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

:ugh2:

17. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

WTF you type some strange shit Getto!!!

18. Coramoor

Coramoor New Member

That water stuff is lame.

19. tomeleyskins

tomeleyskins Guest

Everyone I ride with uses water in their magura's. I've been using water in mine for over a year with no problems (y)

20. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

some of you are fucking retarted. Learn to speak properly.

Can the seals alone be replaced when they start to leak, or do you have to buy a whole new lever?

Is it only at the lever you have to worry about leaking seals? I'm not really sure on the internal design of the hs33's.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.