washedup vid

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by AlexL, Mar 24, 2004.

1. ty

ty Guest

that was a pretty cool vid, what song was that?

2. austintrials

austintrials I'm a bitch

"that was a pretty cool vid, what song was that"
    That was Marilyn Manson Fight song. :drool:
    Damn good video. I like the Hard core vids that support the hard core music. Better than the rap music crap that most put to there vids.
    keep up the great work. :bigthumb:
    Big Balls Hard Falls

3. kamil

kamil Guest

alexL you didn't happen to ride with dennis howitt way back when? on a px?.. i think there was this kid who rode with dennis back in the day.
    if so awesome progress. and if not, still awesome progress.

4. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

alex, how long have you been riding for? nice vid

5. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

He told me three years.

I asked the same dumb question.

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

:ugh: what trials vids are you watching lol

7. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

No shit.

I haven't watched that many movies but they are mostly heavy metal or rock type thing.

I like Andrew's choice of music in his newest practice vid. It's more calm and smooth just like his riding :D

8. Justr1ght

Justr1ght Guest

Wow that was some seriously good riding...
    I mean I don't know much about riding but that was impressive what that kid was doing...
    man that rules.. and manson great choice...
    Thanx for the vid man...
    Eric aka...Red

9. AlexL

AlexL Guest

yea iv ridden for 3 years, i have ridden with dennis howitt but i dont think im the one ur thinkin about... ur prob thinkin about justin lee with a pink px...

10. kamil

kamil Guest

maybe it was justin lee.. .whoever i am thinking of lived off of .. .shit.. well inbetween como lake and austin... not important.

11. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

to alex- nice video, dug it alot, but then again, I am into this stuff alot more than the majority of the uci CO dogs, definately cool to see that you are mixing trials with a little street, good job, nice video, decent editing.

to the dude who was complaining about hip hop in videos- what the hell? There is clearly a disparity in terms of who uses hip hop versus punk and hardcore. Hell there is a huge disparity between hip hop as a genre against modest mouse...

12. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

bahahahahhahahahahhaha. twas me. im the one who hated u. :Wavey: i live on mundy.

13. AlexL

AlexL Guest

who is kamil?

14. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

he used to live in coquitlam i think. and he used to ride with keithe and that kid who always wore shirtless or broke sumthin in his body....i think he was tomer. :D