Wanted: Stock Frame

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by Art Vandelay, Aug 2, 2004.

1. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Guest

Looking for an affordalbe stock frame. Want something around 1070+. Not looking to spend much. Anyone have anything?

Thanks

2. Cory

Cory Guest

BT RAVen 4.0 or 5.0. The 5.0 is $420 new and has a 1080 wheelbase. You can buy Mike Schiavone's used 4.0 for $300.

www.btbikes.com

3. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

i got a zoo pitbull i used for less than 6 months. 300 bux canadian. the wheelbase is 1073 with a px fork.

4. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Guest

Cory - You have specs on the bt raven 4.0? All I can find is info on the 5.0.

Judtin L. - Any chance you have a fork that you could sell along with the frame?

5. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

I have a PX Knifenlight...that I may sell. Its been painted numerous times though hahah. I suggest you strip it and get it powdercoated if I sell it to you. Where do you live?

6. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Guest

I'm in Chicago. I have no idea what shipping over the border is like.

7. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

I have the specs up on my website again. www.btbikes.com

8. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Guest

The 4.0 sounds like it would be perfect. If you can get me some contact info that would be great. Sorry but I'm going to pass on the pitbull. I just got new vees and want to be able to get some use out of them.

edit - Thanks RomanC

edit - I'm assuming the 4.0 available has v mounts. That true?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2004
  9. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Guest

Well I never heard back on the BT 4.0 so I'm still looking. Anyone have anything 1080ish with v mounts?

10. B1105

B1105 New Member

The BT 4.0 i think was discontinued, atleast on the website,the 5.0 i think can have V's

11. bwagner

bwagner New Member

The 4.0 available DOES have the V mounts you seek, but so can the 5.0. you really should consider it, I'm only 5'8" and the five point Oh is on the way to me, there are minimal differences, and it a super low standover on the newer frames. Also, it's cool to have the newest model, and for only just over $420.00 it's a steal, these aren't the cookie cutter made in taiwan by a robotic welder type of bikes, they're handmade by craftsmen, not sweat shop workers:blah:. Check them out before spending your hard earned cash on something else.

12. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Guest

I'm going to place an order for a 5.0 soon if a used option doesn't reveal itself. $420 is slightly more than I was thinking, but for a new frame it's quite the deal.

13. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

Art,

i HIGHLY suggest you purchase a 5.0

good warranty, strong frame, worth every penny.

14. XTP

XTP Guest

hei dude do u interested in the megamo Radical whole bike for usd 600(exclusive shipping) or brisa b26-(frame,stem handle and disc fork) at 300usd (exclusive shipping)? interested e-mail me at [email protected] or msn me at [email protected] thanks