Wanted: Cheap Mod ($200-300)

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by Skizzarz, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Skizzarz

Skizzarz New Member

Hey I'm a super beginer and ive only ridden two mods before, Dahouse's and Scaryfast's (not sure if he's on this forum), i can do the basics like lurching and pivoting and whatnot. I ride street (Oryx DD33) and do a little bit of trials on it, but when i got on Scaryfast's mod the other day it was amazing (becasue when i rode dahouse's i couldnt lurch or anything) and mods rule but im not going to spend an oober amount of money on one, so if u guys have a mod ur willing to sell me around $200 to 300 price range that would be great.

edit - there no TXT talk lol.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2004
  2. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

I've got a used Monty X LITE for sale. You can see my thread if you would like it's in the For Sale sections under: 2001 Monty X LITE FS. OR shoot me a PM if you are interested!

3. DaneBrammage

DaneBrammage Guest

I was in the same situation as you! Do yourself a favor and get a bike like what Andreas is selling. I did and its working out really well. Heres a little idea of what the x-lite looks like. For the money I dont think you can beat it.

[​IMG]

4. xxxfr

xxxfr RCP FABRICATION

yea, $300 should be able to get you a decent noob bike, but if you spend $500 or so i think itll last you a lot longer before you start having to replace parts.

5. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

Monty X Lite is one of the top end mod frames, there's not much more to spend on.