Wanted - Anyone going to Rays - I need a ..

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by TrevorBodogh, Dec 1, 2004.

1. TrevorBodogh

TrevorBodogh Banned

Front XTR lever... Anyone going to Rays, have an XTR lever willing to sell me?

Thanks...

2. digby

digby New Member

trevor, you may be in luck, I think I may have one sitting around in my glove compartment. I'll go check later today.

3. Turtlehead

Turtlehead Guest

digby... are you going to the event? ha... that's gotta be the lever I had sitting in my extra parts bag for ages

4. digby

digby New Member

yup, now the lever thats been sitting in my glove box for ages.

I may be heading to rays liquor store later but not so sure about ohio.

It sounds pretty cool though, I'll be working and not 4 hours away from everyone. So hopping on a plane to cleveland is a real possibility. That and it sounds a good deal cooler than motorama.

I think jp got a little upset when I said I was gonna ride pro and hope no one else shows up so I can get all the money.

I think you and I may be eternal expert level riders.

5. TrevorBodogh

TrevorBodogh Banned

Thanks dude.. What's the Selling price?

6. digby

digby New Member

Hey Trevor,

this is alex ma, dont know if you remember me, met you at motorama a few years back. I'm still looking for the lever, but probably $25 or $30, sound good?

7. RyanMcVicker

RyanMcVicker Well-Known Member

I think everyone should stop calling levers front and rear and instead call them Left/right... Sinc e there are two different ways to setup your brakes...

sorry for posting this here, i just didn't want to start a whole new thread for it...

8. digby

digby New Member

I run my brakes moto style anyways, so the lever I have for sale is a rear for me, but a front for most other people. Either way its a left.

And instead of calling it front brake/rear brake I would prefer enhanced velocity modulator. Brake is such an ugly term.

9. TrevorBodogh

TrevorBodogh Banned

ALEX MA

Duuuddee.. ya of course I remember you.. Awesome, we will meet again!

My trip is being partially funded by a bike store (Bike Zone in Mississauga), because I am a poor ass, and I was wondering, if we can make it an even $20us..

Anyhow, We can wheel and deal at Rays.

Good to get intouch with you again though bro, and see you soon..

Trev