Walmart, Evanescance, and explicit lyrics

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by average mike, Dec 10, 2004.

1. average mike

average mike Guest

Last edited: Dec 10, 2004
  2. nidoss

nidoss Guest

Link doesnt work

Walmart is the devil by the way, the only thing they are good for is buying soap and shampoo at competitive prices.

3. mikemad23

mikemad23 Guest

NO!!!!!! not the word, not the scary word. my hand is trembling right now i cant believe you would say that! whaaa mommy. Man these people have to much time is their really no news besides what walmart sell?

4. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

5. average mike

average mike Guest

Liek omgzz pw3d!!!11!1

But seriously, what is our county coming to. I fucking hate people like that guy. Her daughter is going to hear "bad" language sometime, i mean shes 13 for christ's sake. I agree with everything you said there, especially the part about his name. Wtf kind of a name is Trevin :rofl:

6. BenR

BenR Active Member

:rofl: :wtf:

7. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

the world has become a double edged sword of bible pushing cross tossers and child molesting priests. Little does Mr. Skeens of Brownville know that his 13 y.o. daughter has been sneaking out of her room at night for the last year and polishing his middle aged neighbors knob wile he films her pissing into a casserole dish for his teenie piss site he started on the webb.... lock up your kids ! It's a scary fucking world out there!:nuts:

8. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

i hope i dont make trevin cry over my response and sue me. bitch.

9. Elan

Elan steve french

BANDAIDS, FUCK YEAH

10. cyclochip

cyclochip New Member

Can't buy a song with the F word in it, but you sure can buy GTA : San Andreas and do some drive-bys! :ugh2:

11. Elan

Elan steve french

valid point. and above all, kill every cop until yo uahve 6 stars then steAl the fucking tank, FUCK YEAH

12. sharpe

sharpe Guest

Kevin, i guess you don't like the name Trevin. good. haha i found that read of the reply mildly ammusing.

I'm drunk.

13. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Yeah...walmart is crap. I bought the Billy Madison/Mr. Deeds Adam Sandler DVD collection...completely slipped my mind about the censorship stuff, and you can tell on a couple words they change profane words into like crap, and poo....which, if it was the 1st time watching the movie, you might not catch it by the way adam sandler acts...but it's definitly censored...totally killed the movies..what a FUCKING waste of $24....

Yeah, I past by the video game section and see San Andreas...but pass buy an Eminem CD without the explicit lyrics tag...WTF is gonna be on the CD if they censored all his lyrics????

14. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

I know I really shouldnt care so much, but I am really fucking angry.

MR SKEENS IS A CUNT.

I hope he dies.

15. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Wow...just wow...I don't know if the consumers are retarded or Wal-Mart being just completely gay. That's right...Wal-Mart is the only places in the world where you might find music with the F word. People just need to lighten up.

16. Stock

Stock Tumescent.

She's 13 years old- 50% chance she's not a virgin, 80% chance she has smoked or drank, and 100% she has heard the word fuck before.

17. KyleT

KyleT Guest

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

18. trauma100

trauma100 Modest

:wuteva: :joshers: :wuteva:

19. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

Has evenescence gone murr yet? I like the word fuck, it fucking rules!