Waiting in vain for my order...

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by stefan, Nov 12, 2004.

1. stefan

stefan New Member

Hello guys,

I would like to know what you think of this :

I order an echo bike in December 03 ( yes, 2003 ) and paid it the 22 of december 2003, at austrialshop ( austrialshop.com )

well they had some trouble with Echo, that's a fact. But I still have nothing !
    so , I'm waiting for 11 months now...

What should I do ?

They didn't reply to me since 1 months ( previously they told me this : " sorry... soon my friend " )

What do you think ? did I do something wrong ?
    :down:

Thank you for your help, I would just like to receive my order :squint:

2. bwagner

bwagner New Member

You just need to give them an ultimatum(SP.?) I'd go in there, or call them. Tell them your frustrations, and also advise them that you're aware of your rights as a consumer. There is no reason why you should be out of your money for this long. In the end, it is you, THE CUSTOMER that is right in this situation. At the very least, I'd expect to get your bike at wholesale just for the ungodly wait you've endured, that is if you chose to wait for the bike. Personally I'd get my cash back, even if it takes legal action, and shop elsewhere from this day forward. It's not like they're being cool to you, they're rooking you because it seems like you'll take the abuse, let them know that you're tired of waiting, and that you KNOW they're wrong on this issue. Also, don't fall for some lame ass non-refundable deposit or anything like that. Get your money back, or your bike if you chose so, and demand it no, not whenever it arrives. I've been in the retail side of the bicycle industry for over ten years straight now, and there are things that can be done if they'd really want to take care of you. Good luck buddy, and don't be a push-over!!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2004

3. Peace

Peace pedocrab

this seems a bit dodgy.... he had the parts back then and would have sent them to you, i was with him when he picled the shipment up in Jan..... Where are you from? why has it taken you so long to pipe up about it? I have told dan bout it (he doesnt have the internet), we'll see whats goin on.
    Peace

4. stefan

stefan New Member

I had contact with Dan almost every month

but each time he told me it will soon be OK...

well, am I too nice ?

5. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Definately check it out. There were alot of legitimate concerns voiced not long ago (read cousts in Oz post), and there were some valid reasons given. This however, would really piss me off big time. But before we fly off the handle, wait and see what Peace comes up with. He'll help get you sorted.

6. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

I got mine in the first shipment, which arrived no problems, and was sent out no problems, very quickly after ordering and payment. Mine was the first actually, in Australia, anyway he had customs and other assorted troubles with the second order which are all a bit mysterious, and he also misplaced a lot of customer information in that time due to a technology disaster of some sort. He does need to be reminded sometimes, and he does have more optimism than is often due, you have to say what he says with a grain of salt unfortunately. Having said that I've had nothing but good experiences with the guy, just judging on other people's word here.

and failing any action on his part, I should have a 1060 pure available soon enough, if Will in Canberra doesn't want it, then I can loan it to anyone in Australia I guess. I don't sell things, you never know when you might need them again :)

- Joel

7. stefan

stefan New Member

thanks for your help guys !

let's wait and see

I am from New Caledonia, 2200 Km from you !

8. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

ah, ma prof de francaise a habite a nouvelle caledonie avant travaille en Australie !

do they still speak French over there?

I am in Paris, 15,000km from YOU

- Joel

9. KyleT

KyleT Guest

Oui, ils parlent francais dans nouvelle caledonie. Je crois

10. stefan

stefan New Member

bravo ! bien sûr qu'on parle Français !

Einige sprechen sogar Deutsch !!

11. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

nein, keine deutsch.

I might have to visit your little island sometime, I always thought it would be nice.

- Joel

12. Blackstick

Moi aussi, tres fantastique! (sp)

13. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

Pourquoi la baise il se produit que chaque fois nous découvrons le somone parle français qu'il se transforme en "je peut fil énorme parler français".

14. Blackstick

We sure fucken do ay?

15. Josh_Helliwell

Josh_Helliwell Josh_Helliwell

Bonjour Jimmapel Josh. Thats about all my french.
    Unlucky with the order.
    Josh

16. sharpe

sharpe Guest

hey josh i think it's je'mapelle or something haha. i did it in year 7 :hsugh: i have now finished school!!! FUCK YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..well as of friday i had my last exam.
    anyway, 11 months!!! that is ridiculous and if i was in your situation i would definitely get my money back and if dan or echo said no, then i would sue the fucks. i hope echo will get out of the bike industry because there products and consumer advice is shit! my echo is allright, but i would prefer to pay more for a product exactly the same from another company that is decent and not SHIT like echo.

17. Blackstick

18. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

vous etes tout le gay

:eek: I suck at french

19. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

Echo seem fine to me from what ive heard.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2004
  20. stefan

stefan New Member

you people are funny! thanks for no phooking french , it's school that sucks !!!

well, bout Echo, I understand now why TRA turned to Koxx....