vincent ride memorial day

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by AndyT, May 31, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Since everyone else are dicks and they wouldn't bother letting people know- vincent is riding in fort collins today, i just found out. I know patrick wanted to ride with him again.

2. Elan

Elan steve french

that is really nice

3. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Can someone let me know where/when he's riding this week. I just want to watch

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

tuesday morning 9 am or so...

5. Patrick

Patrick New Member

What about evening/night rides?

Graham, I have two or three boxes of shirts I need to give you.

6. Elan

Elan steve french

tonight there is som,e street going down? in /FTC...with vincent. yes. and vedawuoooooouuu tomorrow

7. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Elan: more info

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

this is elan:

i am not sure what time... mike stiedly, myself, graham, robbyn, and vincent are all that i know of... call graham right now

9. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Don't worry about it Elan. I spoke to Andrew last night and he said he would call or post if a night/evening ride takes place this week. Otherwise, I guess I'll just have to wait for everyone to release their footage. Although, it is 1000 times better in person.

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Patrick, they are going to be in veeda today....I have big plans for the hours of footage I got.

Series of ~10 five min vids.... released over time....

11. ty

ty Guest

wish i didnt have to work, hopefully ill get 3 days a week off here soon... (this was a worthless post)

12. Elan

Elan steve french

tomorrow...poudre? meet at grahams at ~noon..then friday is off to vail

13. Patrick

Patrick New Member

must be nice being a school boy. full time work sucks big time. I'll be in Golden at 5:00 today riding those rocks... by myself I presume

14. Elan

Elan steve french

man. today was pretty good.... tomorrow (friday) is qualifrying at vail. 5 pm.

15. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Man, I wish I could be there. I will be somewhere in Texas on a lake drinking beer. Lakes: you CO peeps should check them out one day.. they're pretty cool.

I hope there is a decent turnout for the Vail event.. can't wait to see the video. He is going to terrorize Vail village... lots of stuff for him to ride there.

16. Elan

Elan steve french

vail was a blast. fyi. hehe

17. Patrick

Patrick New Member

How was the course and who competed?

18. Elan

Elan steve french

the course was "street" , which is why chris clark and jeff lenosky took first and second on ther geared, suspended (on front) bikes... it is amazing that hermance took 3rd over eric porter... and then tony fernandez, ryder okumura, mike stiedley were the other "trials" riders, and aaron chase who busted his shit went out in the first round i believe...

the race was really cool however, and of course all of us trials riders spectatin' feel that hermance deserved first place... there were some shady calls made at the finish line, i guess :?

the best parts were before and after the "race" though... you'll see why in either of the two or 50000 videos that are a product of the event... ill just say that if hermance were a demo rider, he would make more money than you and your whole family..haha.

19. AndyT

AndyT New Member

i chose to edit the vince movie instead of edit the other one... i have no room on my hd to hold both clips.

20. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the rundown elan. It sounds like this years mtn games was considerably better than last years. Last year they were asking around the front range area for trials riders because they couldn't find anyone to ride the event. This year they have pros from all over the U.S. and world :).