Vincent Hermance Vid. ( www.trialsworld.com )

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by endofreak, Oct 11, 2004.

1. endofreak

endofreak Guest

Daryl Ferris has just uploaded a vid that he created from the Bikeshow 2004 of Vincent Hermance.
    His last Benito Video was rather popular so I thought you might also like to know about this one.

Head on over to www.trialsworld.com for the vid.

2. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

has it been out for a while or why doesn't anybody reply?

anyways..Impressive riding, Vincent is my favourite rider at the moment. He's got mad skills!

3. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

well, I won't be watching it because of the WMV format that doens't really work on Mac or Linux....the Benito vid that I downloaded didn't play properly so I'm sure this won't either

how 'bout a DIVX version? why use WMV that excludes people?

4. Ross

Ross New Member

you can get windows media player for mac. I try to use as few microsoft products as possible but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Probably because no one gives a shit about macs and linux users, and he used movie maker or something.

edit: oh my god ?!

derrrrrr?

man that guy is horrible, very unsmooth- small moves. Why did he even get invited to that event?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2004
  6. Crtd

Crtd Member

I don't have a account for eengoedidee.nl, and I don't want to make it to.
    Is there any other donwnload location for the vid?

7. redneck_biker

redneck_biker Guest

What song is on the top of the page vid. It was on Danny's vid to. It was like " Get down, get down." something like that. someone tell me what its called?

8. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

get down? by james brown...? nas used it for a song that was in like 35 sports films in the past few years.

vincent is going to OD on the smooth sauce if hes not careful. seriously.. wtf...

9. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

...speechless....I'm just gonna go sit in the corner and watch this again.

10. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

:werd: <-- Big time.

That video was damn amazing. I went out and did some filming of my own after watching this, hahaha.

11. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

i would feel so much better about vincent being a human if i were to see him trip and fall on his face or something... i just watched this vid like 4 more times and i poop my pants at the thought of the stuff he cruises by as if it were no problem. hes got the chance to like balance his check book and have a bowl of cereal while hes on rear wheel.

12. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

He is smooth, maybe a little too smooth..............lol

Sweet riding both this one and the benito vids are amazing.

13. enron

enron Guest

its old vids !

14. Trialsking

Trialsking Retired from Trials

Its new to me!!!!!!!!!!

15. Ebon Dragon

Ebon Dragon New Member

"Music" really ruined it... great riding though

16. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

no shit......thanks for letting everyone know.

the vid is old but has never been posted so esentially it is new to many people, so I thank(and you should thank) endofreak for posting it for everybody.

17. Trialsking

Trialsking Retired from Trials

Good vid.....interesting choice in music! Christian rap rulz!!!!!!!!!!!

18. redneck_biker

redneck_biker Guest

Could someone host it please. Roman could you host it on trials-shack? My dl of endidogie or whatever never works like i am lucky to get one dl every 3 weeks.

19. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

20. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

thanks for the tip but no, WMV3 encoded movies don't work in WMP for mac...it isn't a player or codec issue but something to do with the Mac OS itself. what happens is, no matter what player is used, that frames drop out so the video looks like it is progressing at 3 FPS, it's more like a rough sequence of still images...I have all of these WMV vids on my HD that I can't watch...previous WMV encoded movies work OK though...