Vincent Hermance - amazing video with the new XTP!!

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Chris, Apr 5, 2004.

1. onza_tpro

onza_tpro Guest

that is an amzing vid , i love it!

2. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

What a pro...

Sidehopping and hanging all of your weight off the ledge and still pulling it out, awesome. That's what's crazy, he's so sure of himself all through the vid, no matter how slick what he's on is.

3. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

yea definately! the huge sidehop up the wall at the end.. Awesome... where is his ass.. :D

4. sebLG

sebLG New Member

holy shit dude that was awsome ... thanks heaps for that. LOL know whats funny the shit he was fuckin around on in the end trying to look homo was like fooken massive walls and that, that i, and probably alot of other people, couldnt even think of doing! haha, embarrassing. oh well ... anyway the new xtp is sweet, wouldnt mind one of those :yum: :yum: :yum: . lol i bet koxx are going to keep CNC machining more and more parts until the whole bike ends up one super stiff, super solid chunk of metal with massive parts of it drilled out and shit, at least thats the way they seem to be going, but yeah, the new xtp is awsome.

5. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

Did somebody say...............................SICK!!!!!!!! :eek:

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

almost makes me want to ride my xtp! maybe next month :dunno:

edit:

fuck my cock?

He does TRA size moves, with 100% technique not ogre strength- and makes it look like NOTHING. The end where he is just fucking around- doing like doofy style...up to a fucking 4 foot wall! Everyone should just give up.

this is the best video I've ever seen.

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

look at around 2:09.... you know you are a trials god when a fucking DOG stares at you in amazement- right before it cuts you can see the the dog shit pissing itself all over the rocks.

lol he watches vincent gap, then looks at the guy standing there like "what the fuck was that"

8. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

:rofl:

look at around 1:45 when he pedals up that huge rock and hooks his front wheel and just hangs there. While he is hanging there he back pedals and puts his bad foot forward in order to give himself some more clearance or something and then finishes bad foot forward....madness.

also, it looks like for half of the natural part those rocks are wet and he doesn't even care...good advert for the Try All Sticky tires...

9. silus2000

silus2000 New Member

AND...ALL...THAT...COULD....HAVE...BEEN :rofl:

He does TRA size moves with a lot of strength, plus excellent technique. Dont kid yourself. He can focus his power a lot better with great technique. THAT is the difference.

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Silus- TRA can probably squat 4x what vincent can, the only reason TRA can go so big is his power. Its obvious that pros have power, but nothing like TRA- you are nothing in trials without technique. So don't kid yourself, I wouldn't be suprised if I would have similar strength levels as vincent- I can't ride like that, guess why? 100% because of technique.

so don't kid yourself.

11. sebLG

sebLG New Member

as if tra can go that big.

12. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

I'm sure tra can also pull the huge sidehop at the end, as well as some other moves. But I think the main point is the technique, as already mentioned. There's the difference and that is what makes Vincent even more amazing. I just love such a techniqual riding.

13. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

14. silus2000

silus2000 New Member

Guarantee you dont have near his "TRIALS" strength. In most videos you see guys wasting energy. Kind of like a boxer using straight short punches as opposed to wild looping ones. Guys like Vincent dont waste anything. All their energy is directed toward the percise move they are doing. When people say 100% technique, they really have no idea what they are talking about. Its really that his technique allows him to utilize and focus all of his strength. That is essentially what bettering your technique is about--minimizing the use of energy.

15. AndyT

AndyT New Member

silus, what level do you ride at :ugh: ... more so what level do you think at?!

STRENGTH

AS IN

going to a fucking weight room and lifting.

Technique IS APPLYING THIS STRENGTH.

are you DENSE? all technique. We are saying the same thing, you are too thick to understand the HUGE contradictions in your posts.

16. niouf

niouf Guest

Thanks for all your comment! i'have done this video. Vincent have win the koxx days (there was also marc vinco, K.Belaey, M.Caisso, B.Ros, R.Kumorowski ...) So we can say he is one of the topest rider of the world.

17. JK

JK New Member

Merci Niouf! La video de Vincent est vraiment incroyable.

18. silus2000

silus2000 New Member

Please. You havent got a clue of what you are talking about. You obviously havent played many sports if you think strength is defined by how much you can lift in the weight room. Now that is just stupid.

19. sebLG

sebLG New Member

um ... sorry but strength is in fact the amount you can lift in a weight room. i think what you are thinking about is the way your muscles are developed and adapted to match trials riding. being strong might help you to ride better but iyt still takes time for your muscles to be able to apply thiss strength to the move properly. now techique is also alot to do with the way you ride ... of course ... werd.