Video - Riki Murata Riding Canberra

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by hydroboy, Jun 13, 2004.

1. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

Last edited: Jun 13, 2004
  2. airmj

airmj Guest

HOLY OH MY FUCKING GOD SHIT THAT is some fucking insane riding.

3. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Someone please tell me he is on speed. Amazing.

4. Ryden

Ryden Guest

Wholy shit. That was amazing. That is the first time I have seen good urban on a mod too (spins, manuals, etc.) I didn't know people even did that crap on mods. And I laughed to myself when I realised that I can recognise most riding spots in canberra! Such good riding though, total control. Makes me want to buy a mod.

5. Rob.K

Rob.K Guest

It's not good to use so many special effects for a video.......:wtf:

That guy did a 3.5 foot sidehop to a rail skinnier than his tire....:drool:

He is so fast and explosive.....OMG!

You guys looked like you were shitting your pants watching this, how many times did you have to change diapers??? I know I would have needed a few pairs anyway.

Anyway thanks for the vid it was great!!!

6. Andreas

Andreas All About Trials

:bowdown: holy shit

7. sebLG

sebLG New Member

omgzzz i cant wait to get this video. yeah i had to change my underwear like 10 times yesterday, riki was insane, and i only went on one ride with him. it was even more crazy, because when he got scared, all he did was laugh. litterally, he was doing this insane section, and he was laughing the whole way through it. not sure if he was on speed, but there is a chance he was :ugh: :p

EDIT: hooodooowwnn that was really pretty awsome. hehe, enough said, riki is insane.

cya.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2004
  8. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

Was that a joke?

9. B1105

B1105 New Member

thats some sick riding, this is offtopic, but do you have footage of alexm on his echo team? i saw a thread a while back of the link didnt work

10. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

wtf...that was just amazing. I haven't seen a lot of good satisfying mod videos but I have to say this is one of them. He doesn't know when to stop riding LOL just keeps going forever. Maybe this is where trials need to go...more speed, and just down right do the unimaginable.

11. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

I have a few videos with him riding mod, they were up on canberra trials however he has to take them down due to limited space on the site. Ill check with him first but i should be able to upload the ones i have.

12. B1105

B1105 New Member

alright cool

13. KeepRollin

KeepRollin New Member

You want to talk about style, that guy was loaded up to his eyeballs. Energizer bunny on speed. Absolutely insane!!! How tall is that guy anyway, he doesn't look all that big.

14. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

All weekend we would point out things for him to try. Every single thing we pointed out except 2 he did, one he had several attempts at, the other was stupidly stupid. The rock at 2:45 was fucking huge and he didnt have much room to land without getting wet. The sidehop on to the rail was bloody high too, not to mention smaller then his tyre as said above. He is very hard to film because he just goes nuts for the full day. Then he sleeps like 12 hours, and starts again.

15. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

Um he is short, he just left my place so sorry i cant ask. He is ~20 years old though i think.

16. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

LOLOL that's crazy...

17. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

He ate 10kg of rice in 20 days....

18. Ross

Ross New Member

damn, he's quick!

19. DangerousDave

DangerousDave Active Member

20. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

im guessing japanese? at least murata sounds like it to me... but then again i dont know.

that video was really fun to watch. does he come from a bmx background? i liked all the g-turns, manual lines and 180 gaps- awesome riding. also- can you say precise sidehops? nuts.