video: Mitch Ho - goodbye Atomz

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by stocktrials, May 17, 2010.

1. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

This video documents Feb-Apr 2010, the final months on my original Atomz AKT2 frame. I rode it for 2 years & 8 months until it cracked in four places.

I only ever made one video whilst riding it. Realising that the time to hang it up was imminent, I knew it deserved to retire in glory.

Not my very best riding, but it was filmed over a handful of sessions where I usually only had an hour before/after work. I wanted to show some of the great scenery within Sydney and I'm happy enough with it.

Thanks to Atomz, The Bike Shed Mortdale, Viz Australia and all the Sydney riders for their support. Guest appearance by Sam Hull somewhere in there.

I've moved onto the blue program.
    Hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed putting it together.. haven't done it in years!! :slap: It'd be nice to hear your comments.

...goodbye, Atomz.

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/11801316"]Mitch - goodbye Atomz on Vimeo[/ame]

2. dannyboy

dannyboy Active Member

YAY... been waiting for this :D

awesome man.. really captured a collection of good times and good riding!! Some really smooth stuff in there mate, good job.

loved it!!!!!

Last edited: May 17, 2010

3. pav

pav New Member

ey mitch,

bloody aweosme video! your riding is so good now. You are so much better than when we rode together last in canberra. Keep up the good work

4. donte

donte New Member

Very nice. The music in the second part and the riding have an atmosphere to it. At 5:50 I thought your brakes were going psycho....

5. va_tick

va_tick Ryan Thompson

6. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

:?

7. netto

netto New Member

good riding mitch!

8. MorganD

MorganD MorganD

Sweet vid Mitch, great riding!

9. bigfoot rider

bigfoot rider New Member

Great video! I'm pretty sure this is the first video I've seen of just yourself, but damn, if that's not "your very best riding", I'd like to see that, too! You've got a really cool, fluid looking style, as in you don't spend much time with setup, it was just move after move after move, really enjoyed that!

10. Stiiick

Stiiick Fat guy on a little bike

:rofl:

i think it was just birds in the background of his vid

awesome video man
    truly a feel good trials video :bigthumb:

11. someone

someone New Member

Holy shit Mitch you make me miss Oz so much. Solid riding, good vid man keep them coming.

12. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

Ah, yes.. that is the sound of birds, I get it now!!

Thanks mate.. I've also watched enough videos to know that keeping setup to a minimum is a good thing.
    Will try do another vid on the new bike, if I can find the charger for my video camera... lost it a few days before I finished this, have looked everywhere!!!

Cheers everyone :)

13. Sam.S

Sam.S Active Member

that was some nice riding there!

Now, that Atmoz would look perfect hung on the wall.

14. tryallmaster

tryallmaster New Member

yes Mitch!!! Thats what Im talking about!!! Amazing riding and perfect spots!!

Now get one out on the new frame!!!

:)

15. Cam D

Cam D New Member

16. jonnyyork

jonnyyork Mmm Koxx

Very nicely put together Mitch :) Some great riding there too!

17. stocktrials

stocktrials Mitch.

Thanks to all for your kind words!

Frank- aw, well you'll have to get out here again, won't you? :wiggle:

Lewis- haha thanks, your enthusiasm amazes me!! Will try find charger/get a new one :(

18. Steve Dickin

Steve Dickin New Member

Mitch buddy, that was wicked. I'm loving the tunes, they matched your smooth chilled riding style. Keep that shit up man. When are you coming to Vancouver? Let me know, you can crash at my place :)