Observed Trials banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Mitch.
5,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This video documents Feb-Apr 2010, the final months on my original Atomz AKT2 frame. I rode it for 2 years & 8 months until it cracked in four places.

I only ever made one video whilst riding it. Realising that the time to hang it up was imminent, I knew it deserved to retire in glory.

Not my very best riding, but it was filmed over a handful of sessions where I usually only had an hour before/after work. I wanted to show some of the great scenery within Sydney and I'm happy enough with it.

Thanks to Atomz, The Bike Shed Mortdale, Viz Australia and all the Sydney riders for their support. Guest appearance by Sam Hull somewhere in there.

I've moved onto the blue program.
Hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed putting it together.. haven't done it in years!! :slap: It'd be nice to hear your comments.

...goodbye, Atomz.

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/11801316"]Mitch - goodbye Atomz on Vimeo[/ame]

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
YAY... been waiting for this :D

awesome man.. really captured a collection of good times and good riding!! Some really smooth stuff in there mate, good job.

loved it!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
ey mitch,

bloody aweosme video! your riding is so good now. You are so much better than when we rode together last in canberra. Keep up the good work

·
Registered
110 Posts
Very nice. The music in the second part and the riding have an atmosphere to it. At 5:50 I thought your brakes were going psycho....

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Great video! I'm pretty sure this is the first video I've seen of just yourself, but damn, if that's not "your very best riding", I'd like to see that, too! You've got a really cool, fluid looking style, as in you don't spend much time with setup, it was just move after move after move, really enjoyed that!

·
Fat guy on a little bike
1,602 Posts

·
Mitch.
5,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ah, yes.. that is the sound of birds, I get it now!!

Great video! I'm pretty sure this is the first video I've seen of just yourself, but damn, if that's not "your very best riding", I'd like to see that, too! You've got a really cool, fluid looking style, as in you don't spend much time with setup, it was just move after move after move, really enjoyed that!
Thanks mate.. I've also watched enough videos to know that keeping setup to a minimum is a good thing.
Will try do another vid on the new bike, if I can find the charger for my video camera... lost it a few days before I finished this, have looked everywhere!!!

Cheers everyone :)

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
yes Mitch!!! Thats what Im talking about!!! Amazing riding and perfect spots!!

Now get one out on the new frame!!!

:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mitch buddy, that was wicked. I'm loving the tunes, they matched your smooth chilled riding style. Keep that shit up man. When are you coming to Vancouver? Let me know, you can crash at my place :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts