Video Editing Softwear

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by Little Android Man, May 6, 2004.

1. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

Hey can anyone sell/make me a copy of a good video editing program? All I've got now is WMM1, and I hate it. I also have windows millenium, i dunno if that will restrict anything, but um..let me know if youve got something that will help. thanks

2. evileye

evileye Guest

why dont you just download a demo of vegas from sonic foundry
    i use thats it good easy to use

3. Damn Canadian

Damn Canadian Not very sexy

First get rid of windows ME, microsoft abandoned all updates for it because they deemed it "non-fixable" its poop! Get xp or 2000 ,editing works better.
    Sonic Foundry Vegas 3 is easy to use and it is easier to get a crack for it then vegas 4. Email me to get the website for a crack, the moderator of this forum would be pissed if i posted a serial on here

4. Little Android Man

Little Android Man Free Cup!

i cant get rid of ME because its my dads computer and its pretty much screwed as it is right now,so he doesnt want to do anything to it but he wants me to get a better editor thing, so its just a hassle.

ill try out that vegas thing though, anotherfatbastard check your pm's

5. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

I have vegas 4 and the crack! tee hee www.playedfilms.com wont help you get it, but check it out