vid of fight I was in

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by AndyT, Jul 20, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

here

I got choked out :(

2. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

only on the sunshine network :bigthumb:

3. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Wow...I didn't know choking another guy was an entertainment for some of the attenders.

4. Eder

Eder Guest

Brazilians dont fight very well... :x: :Owned:

:werd:

5. nidoss

nidoss Guest

man you got your crappus rocked real fast like, that sucks hahahaha

6. Cole

Cole New Member

7. Cryo-Cube

Cryo-Cube -----------

looks like jiu jitsu or something similar.
    My brother was doing jiu jitsu for some years.

For people who dont know
    Jiu Jitsu aint pretty martial arts with fancy kicks spins n stuff but its damn sure is affective
    jiu jitsu is mostly fought on the ground, since most people do only know how to fight when standing once someone with jiu jitsu knowlege has you on the ground your done. Besides most fights end on the ground anyway. Another advantage is, when you are fighting on the ground, your opponent cant do full power punchs, he cant kick you full power or dodge your attacks.

So after you have your opponent on the ground you can use your technique. 90% of jiu jitsu are moves like the one on the video
    Most of the moves are ones where you use a technique and grab his leg or arm in a way where you can easily brake the limb, there is no way someone without jiu jitsu knowlege can get out of it. So now you bascially won, if your opponent trys to get out of your grip or tries to hit you, you brake his arm or foot or like in the vid, tighten your choke grip and he faints.

i know it looks stupid but it works well

if the guy on the ground tries to to throw the guy on the top off, he would automatically brakes his own arm. Even if your opponent is a really strong muscle guy, he would´nt do shit and if he did....his arm would turn into spaghetti
    [​IMG]

again, if the other tries to hit you, you lift your hip and his arm is haxort. If you broke his arm and he would´nt still stop cause he on crack or something you hit him in the head with your foot.
    [​IMG]

there is no way in hell the guy could get out of this, even if your opponent is like twice as strong as you
    [​IMG]

your controlling both of his legs but if he manages to get his left leg out and tries to kick you, you lift your hip and brake his other leg.
    [​IMG]

if he tries to stick his thumb up your butt...finish him
    [​IMG]

yeah hit me and your arm is gone
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2004
  8. Justin.L

Justin.L Guest

those look like some rough sexual positions..

9. Elan

Elan steve french

THE SMASHING MACHINE OWNS JOO

10. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

kinky. I didnt know broken bones turned other people on too.

11. AndyT

AndyT New Member

:werd:

vid looks like standard vale tudo fight, but with gay rules... thanks for the uhh lesson there cryo :hsugh:

12. Eder

Eder Guest

What were the gay rules? Vale tudo gets boring when the guys stay too much time on ground, finishing it fast whithout geting tired show skills though.

13. digby

digby New Member

is also boring as hell. Mixed martial arts and ufc totally suck now, yes jj is effective, but I do not want to order pay per view to watch to guys in speedos grapple on the ground till one taps out or passes out. Instead I watch k-1, where grappling is frowned upon and I get to watch cro-cop happily plant his shin into peoples foreheads.
    [​IMG]

Here is how cro cop deals with the grapplers, in case you cant tell, he lays on top of you and knees you in the head several times.
    [​IMG]

its been my experience that most people dont know how to fight standing up either. Also in a real fight, once the "jujitsu master" has you on the ground, most likely 4 of your buddies will have an easier time kicking him cuz hes lying down trying to wrassle you. wrasslings great for 1 on 1, but its very rarely 1 on 1 these days.

14. Realise.

Realise. Guest

wasn't this the Pride (not K-1) event where mirko was submitted by... who was it, some BJJ'er? :slap:

15. AndyT

AndyT New Member

just fresh from watching cro cop and silva highlight clips...some gracie too...

gay rules- like the recent bride, no knees to the head and punches to the head w/it faced down. bullshit like that.

cop is fucking fantastic to watchk, those legs are INSANE.

edit: i'll try to get his highlight uploaded..

Last edited: Jul 28, 2004