vid from trials-forum

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by alexm, Aug 11, 2004.

1. alexm

alexm Member

thread - i thought it was awesome. very bmx influenced which is awesome, but he can also rip it up with pure trials.

Alex

2. Ross

Ross New Member

Here is the link.

VIDEO

3. sebLG

sebLG New Member

holy fuck that dude will take ryan leech down to china town any day ... and he acually has style too! :ugh2: :nuts:

4. AndyT

AndyT New Member

this better be a charles bronson video :x:

DEATH WISH 3840392

5. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Damn...I thought that part with the benches back to back was pretty sick...that guy sure loves Pedal-up gaps though eh?

6. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

i love all the spots you can recognise from the tarts coust vid and alot of the trials kings vids. That gap to the wall is the one danny holoryd has at the end of a vid (he doesnt make it) with the sound track that goes "......BOOOOOOOM!..."

7. sebLG

sebLG New Member

oh yeah i know what you mean! i think its the one at the end of the toxicity video? but he was trying it on the small spot, danny was trying it on the big bit :p ... good find.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2004
  8. LukeBTRaven

LukeBTRaven Guest

its BONO lol i was with him that day in leeds very sweet rider top geeza too anyways the trialsking gap bit! he was goner try bigger bit but couldnt cause there restaurant at back of the cam man ( gamo ) has chairs and stuff set up right infront of line! bit crappy really but he gave it three goes at the top bit the mad fookera! very good rider though

9. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

10. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

wow my god! that was awesome.

11. sebLG

sebLG New Member

***KiDdiE KoRNer***

i have barely any idea what you just said. :ugh:

12. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

he wanted to try the same line bigger but the chairs were set up in the way and the guy didnt like them riding at his resturant.

13. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

14. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

good rule!

Ok, I thought that kid was pretty good and all but I can see him in the hospital soon because he goes huge but with bad style and it seems like he forces a lot of moves....he just looks real sketchy and always on the edge of not pulling stuff

don't know about all those Leech comparisons....