Vid from demo

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by tybikes, Nov 28, 2004.

1. tybikes

tybikes New Member

Here is a vid I put together in the spring from a demo I did in February with some of the ohio guys. The promoters hooked us up with two beater cars, so we had more fun just messing around than actually doing the shows. Let me know what you think.

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-trials/dayton.wmv

2. bwagner

bwagner New Member

WOW, so much drama involved at around the 25 second mark! Just kidding, Cool little vid Trev, Sorry for the weak riding the other day buddy, I really need to work out my bike sizing shit before I can feel comfortable switching back and forth I guess. We NEED to hit up Vans sometime soon before they shut the doors for good. I'll call you sometime soon

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

comin straight outta '97 ya herrrd

4. tybikes

tybikes New Member

Haha, yeah, the vid is kinda over-dramatic. I did it more to just play around with matching the riding to the music. Vids are so much better when the two complement each other.

5. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

Pretty cool little vid Trevor.

6. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

um....i usually dont like demo vids and this was no excpetion. Liked the riding though...

7. cogmog

cogmog Member

Sweet little vid!

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

i was just talking about the bike set up and riding style- reminds me of leech and jeff back in 97-98 :)

9. CoppellStereo

CoppellStereo Ruff Rider

what kind of helmet is the one that is black, and looks like a skater helmet, and has a bill?

10. tybikes

tybikes New Member

Yea, Ive always been behind the crowd as far as bike setup goes. It wasn't until about a year or so ago that I finally ditched suspension. I got rid of that high rise stem about a month ago too. I refuse to give up a seat on my trials bike though!

Thats also the type of style I try to incorporate into my riding. Im definitely not a big move guy, and I hate how choppy trials can be. Just tryin' to be a smooth and flowy as possible.

11. offroad84chevy

offroad84chevy Member

hey

Are you guys from Dayton, ohio or near it. Im moving to lima and theres nothing around that town that i have seen. thank