vid 3 Nadine Staniforth

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by sickfish, Aug 24, 2004.

1. sickfish

sickfish Guest

2. oicdn

oicdn Guest

Coulda been better video quality...but pretty good. Never seen a girl ride like that, well, cept that japanese girl posted, or chinese video...err, whatever...

3. ty

ty Guest

good riding, i liked the video but the editing was to chopy for my taste. I have always been curious how women got started riding tirals so, how did you get started and how long have you been riding?

4. modgirl

modgirl Guest

Sweet vid Nadine!

Always glad to see other girls riding out there.:bigthumb:

Suzanne

5. sickfish

sickfish Guest

yeah sorry about the quiltiy, i cant seem to sort my cam out, iv known about trials all my life ,my dad used to motor bike trials, and when i was about 3 he took me to watch and iv been inspierd ever since, i then got in to bike trials at the age of 10 and iv done comps since then aswell!
    cheers Nadine

6. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

trials at the skatepark...eh lame the rest was good though

7. Norco_125

Norco_125 Guest

Lame?.... how so?

8. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Because the last thing you need to disrupt the flow of a skatepark is someone (anyone) hopping around and pedal kicking. There are times and places for particular styles of riding and while sometimes certain things cross over (like riding the rail, which isnt THAT bad) sidehops, backtire stuff, etc. DO NOT BELONG AT A SKATEPARK. Just my opinion

9. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

dont let some one else affect your riding.

it just seems like thats sayin, "mountain bikes belong on the mountains."

just my opinion

10. mikeschiavone

mikeschiavone Active Member

nadine,

not bad. its cool to see some vids of women riding. (save the comments guys)

11. sickfish

sickfish Guest

Cheers, the sk8 park. . . .we were just messing about, its not like its a cRiMe ar anything!!!!!
    but hay trials is all ablout fun n you should ride where you want, i know sk8 parks aint the right place for doin trials but is'nt every thing eles in street?
    cheers nadine

12. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

My point is not about ethics its about what the obstacles in the skate parks are ment for. I would get really annoyed with some mod bike setting up for a sidehop up a jump box when I was waiting to drop in and try something. The hop hop stop nature of trials is inherently bad for the flow of a skatepark and in my opinion gets in the way more for everyone using it. It has nothing to do with the "keep mountain bikes in the mountains" argument

13. bonzai

bonzai The brown guy

Nice riding. Keep it up.I see mods are popular with girls :bigthumb:

14. trialspads

trialspads TrialsPads.com

Nice! Eh who cares where she rides.

15. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

16. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

if there's nobody else at the park, trials it up to your heart's content, but there are more enjoyable ways to ride skatepark. If there are people there that want to use it as a skatepark, you better make damn sure you're not impeding their ganglies, the world is a trials playground, only the skatepark is a skatepark.

skatepark !

- Joel

17. Norco_125

Norco_125 Guest

I respect your opion, but trials bike can belong in a skatepark as long as you can keep the flow, witch isn't that hard. I entered a skatepark street comp with my trials bike, i didn't win, but i came in 3rd for most technical rider. Any bike should be allowed in a skatepark thats if your not an ass and desrespect others. Trials is biking.

18. digby

digby New Member

scooters dont belong on the freeway,

skateboards dont belong on a sandy beach,

these are a bit more accurate for the situation than "mountain bikes belong on the mountains". Trials does screw up the flow at a skate park, bowers makes a good point.

Heres a better one, would you take your mod down a single track? Would you take it on a downhill run with your mountain bike buddies? No because you'd be slow as hell, in everyones way and also pissing everyone off. Ride trials on your trials bike, get a cheap ass bmx for the skate park.

trials bikes dont belong in a skatepark.

oh even better, do tights and a jersey belong in a skatepark?

19. icecreamsammy

icecreamsammy New Member

my theory is that tights and a jersey do not belong anywhere.

20. Elan

Elan steve french

as per the trials bikes on skate parks...trials bikes dont 'belong' any where where i have seen dan ride his. i havent seen dan ride on rocks.

but yes, a bmx on a skate park is the only way to roll. ....but they dont 'belong' either.