used Desalvo?

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by seattletrials, Apr 11, 2004.

1. seattletrials

seattletrials New Member

Hey, i was wondering if anyone has a used delsavo stock trials frame that they'd be willing to part with. i can't afford a new one, but i was wondering if anyone had one that they'd want to part with. if not, does anyone have a steel stock trials frame that they want to sell? something with 15"-16" stays?

2. Elan

Elan steve french

3. seattletrials

seattletrials New Member

no one of my friends that i ride with just bought that bout a week and a half ago, and is just waiting to build it up.

4. Justr1ght

Justr1ght Guest

Well are U looking for a stock trials bike from desalvo or a mod...
    This year he does not have a stock bike as a normal product...
    So it cost even more new... That is what I just ran into...
    I looked around and everyone wants perty close to new prices for any frame they are selling used alot or not.. So I decided to just buy a new one for like a hundred dollars more...
    Eric aka...red

5. Elan

Elan steve french

mike is making a batch of his new stock frame i hear..i know two people here who ordered them already...might not be too late to get in on that.

6. seattletrials

seattletrials New Member

i was just down there this last week. i just can't aford to buy a brand new frame, but i'm planning on taking a class at UBI, so i'll have my own handbuilt custom frame then.
    Mike's new version of his trials frames have 15" even chainstays and have a 1085 wheelbase and "are more koxx-like"(those were his own words). I can't remember what he said about the head tube, but i think he said something like 72'. I think if you wanted a desalvo mod frame, he'd build one, but he didn't mention anything about making mod frames when i was talking to him, but then again i didn't ask.