urban video, bristol,uk

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by Jimbo, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Jimbo

Jimbo Guest

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

you know what I think about it :bigthumb: (from t-f)

3. Patrick

Patrick New Member

sweet video.. I like the big bunnyhop to manual on the skinny. What kind of frame was that white bike and who is that? damn good riding.. unbelievable!

4. Jimbo

Jimbo Guest

hehe, yeah thats matt, riding his new BT Raven. He has amazing power, very explosive. He loves his new frame, particularly the length, has more room to "explode" before taking off. He likes your XTP andrew and would like to know how it rides, he's also considering the 1100 levelboss, lol. He's not very tall however, standing at 5ft 8, but insists the length just gives him more potential for nearly all his moves.

Cheers for the comments

James

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Jimbo every day on my XTP is like as if I had been riding an extra 3 months over night... Every day I have gone bigger in gaps and ups, as well as very precise moves. It is seriously an amazing bike- I don't know if its worth full retail, but its worth damn close to it...if he has the cash its definetely worth it over the level boss (as I've had an 1100, a 1065 and a long mod).

6. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

Whoa! I wish I had hooked up with you fellas when i was in Bristol last October! Next time man, next time! Great vid!

7. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

8. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Administrator Staff Member

very sick video Jimbo, Bill has got some HUGE sidehops - and he goes big to both sides - thats very nice to see. Keep putting out these sweet vids, and if you ever need hosting, let me know.

Bill

9. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

very nice vid. was very enjoyable

10. Jimbo

Jimbo Guest

thanks for the great replies guys!
    cheers for the hosting offer matt, i'll probably take you up on that for the next video!.

James

11. hophopsnap

hophopsnap Well-Known Member

do it on this vid! lol

12. Elan

Elan steve french

13. Jimbo

Jimbo Guest

14. trials_god_2001

trials_god_2001 Guest

that is one sweeeeeet vid :bigthumb: