ugly bike-obsessed dood SEEKING STOCK BIKE

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by StraightMobbinAK, Dec 2, 2004.

1. StraightMobbinAK

StraightMobbinAK Bizzin on tha hizzy

Hey, I don't own a trials bike, I'm trying to learn on my MTBike, and it's driving me nuts. Does anyone have a nice beginning stock bike for about 700 to 1000 US Dollars? Cheaper is cool, as long as the bike didn't get pulled out of a dumpster or something nasty. Thanks.

2. digby

digby New Member

are you biker fox?

3. StraightMobbinAK

Say wha???? I don't get your meanin dood

4. cogmog

cogmog Member

5. StraightMobbinAK

wow, thanks for cluing me in Cogs....I think i could've done without seeing another picture of Brigby's mom though. It's just that I was on her so much last night that I can't get her face out of my head, and the pictures brought it all back. What a but-her-face, that body is sizzlin. lol

6. digby

digby New Member

I seriously started laughing when I read that.

StraightMobbin - I'm farting in your general direction right now.

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

8. nidoss

nidoss Guest

ya webcyclery is a great place, I got my first zebdi shipped up to alaska from them, it was right around 1K.

9. StraightMobbinAK

Thanks for all the replies. I know, I discovered Webcyclery a while ago and have been ordering my mountain bike stuff from them. They're a solid company/store/whatever. I asked them what the cheapest stock setup I could get was, and it was 1k, like a lot of you are saying. The only reason I haven't gone there yet is I don't exactly have that kind of money and used seems like a better way to go to get started.

10. redworm

redworm ninja pants!

I will sell you a frame fork and bar for $200 off this bike

Attached Files: